Need Help !! Incoming Call Screen WHITE Background

Guest hollowcaste

Guest hollowcaste

Hello World & WinMo Gurus ...

I have my old-faithful B7610 ( WinMo 6.1 ) for around 2 years now , wonderfully tuned, tweaked & optimised - to overcome most of the software drawbacks . I havent touched the ROM , only played around with registry changes & it worked wonders for me .

In the new age of Android 3 / 4 , and Galaxy S-2 ( which my wife owns ) , my Louvre still fascinates me .... except for a nagging eye-sore of the Incoming Call Screen background color .

The white color is absolutely jarring & un-cool . There must be a way to change the background to any ( patterned wallpaper ) image file , or even plain or shaded color band other than white . Even a sober grey-black would be better than the bland & jarring WHITE !!

I know most people would impulsively suggest SWITCH to "S2U2" !!

I have tried that stuff , doesnt suit my style . I just love the built-in dialer of Samsung Omnia , and trust me - S2U2 causes more scratches on the screen .

So S2U2 is a definite NO-NO for me :(

There must be a REGISTRY TWEAK trick to change the default color / image of the Incoming Call Screen

And with that ... if there's a way to INCREASE the Caller Photo SIZE slightly ( not full screen ) , that would be wonderful .

Could someone help me with this please ?

Many thanks in advance :rolleyes: