AmyA32

ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.7

2 posts in this topic

Hello!

So, I'm really not very good with technology so when something like this happens I freak out.

Today my phone-San Francisco fell and when I put the battery back in and turned it on a 'ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.7' menu appeared.

I have absolutely no idea what this is and can't get rid of it no matter what I do!! All the menu options seem to lead to a dead end.

I have also connected my phone to my computer and it isn't being recognised. I would be very thankful if someone knew what I could do..in simple terms! I just want out of the menu and back to my phone, hopefully without having to clear my data!

Thank you for reading and helping, in advance!

Thanks,

Amy:)

ClockworkMod is the recovery image for your phone. It loads into it if you hold vol- while turning your phone off.

There should be an option to reboot system. Navigate to it using the vol+/vol- keys, then select it using the home button. Otherwise, you could take the battery out and put it back in and it should be ok again.