Firefox ARMv6 experimental builds [UPDATED 05.11]

Guest Sulthekk

Guest shmizan

but then harmless threads like these gets hijacked by me spamming offtopic to you hehe.

anyway to my quesiton: say I uploaded a change to CM gerrit. and say I need to fix it and reupload it, how would I go about doing that?

- make changes to the file

- git add *file.xml*

- git commit --amend

and then? repo upload? it says I forgot to amend..

Guest sej7278

i just tried this out and was amazed - i assumed it would be really slow, but i think its faster than the stock ics browser!

Guest Sulthekk

It's a pretty good browser, the only thing I really miss now is copy-paste... Version 15 and still not implemented? I was very surprised at that....

Guest sej7278

It's a pretty good browser, the only thing I really miss now is copy-paste... Version 15 and still not implemented? I was very surprised at that....

how do you do copy'n'paste in android, i dunno if its a swiftkey issue, but i can't figure it out, or does android not have a global clipboard (inter-app)?

Guest Sulthekk

how do you do copy'n'paste in android, i dunno if its a swiftkey issue, but i can't figure it out, or does android not have a global clipboard (inter-app)?

It has a global clipboard, as I still have to use my blade most of time, I use it every day. Select a text field, then long press on it and touch 'select word' or something similar in english, then drag the arrows at the edges of the selection until you are satisfied with it. Now long press and choose 'copy' or 'cut'.

Now to paste: Select a textfield, long-press inside it, and choose 'paste'.