Phone stuck on hboot

Guest edingal

Guest edingal

Have an unrooted xe and earlier I put wifi on and was about to check facebook when suddenly the screen went black and now im on the hboot screen with the option to either, fastboot, recovery, factory reset, simlock or image crc. What should I do, just want my phone back to normal dont want to factory reset cos i'll lose my stuff but not sure what the other options do lol. All help appreciated as I'm currently stuck with a dud phone.

Guest daddyspud

hi from what im aware u can navigate to fastboot press power then navigate to reboot and press power and device should reboot as noraml hope this helps

Have an unrooted xe and earlier I put wifi on and was about to check facebook when suddenly the screen went black and now im on the hboot screen with the option to either, fastboot, recovery, factory reset, simlock or image crc. What should I do, just want my phone back to normal dont want to factory reset cos i'll lose my stuff but not sure what the other options do lol. All help appreciated as I'm currently stuck with a dud phone.