MIUI/CM9 Softkeys

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest plegdroid

No, only clean install from last CM9

have you installed any app data after the clean install that may have been saved from when using gingerbread?

Guest razzmataz1478

No, i have only install the last CM9. No Apps etc

Hmm. The only thing I can think of now is to do a clean install, reboot, install gapps, reboot, install soft keys and see if it works, sometimes it just don't work...

Guest hugobosslives

http://db.tt/oEWuLrHm

:)

this is 17.03.12 version, but will work with latest rom.

didn't we have some sort of glitching problem with this one? i have some vauge memory of people saying the 17th zip was causing problems with the latest rom which was why razzmataz... had to quickly change the apk as people were complaining?

Guest plegdroid

didn't we have some sort of glitching problem with this one? i have some vauge memory of people saying the 17th zip was causing problems with the latest rom which was why razzmataz... had to quickly change the apk as people were complaining?

not as me know of, this is the one I've got on as flashed this one before Razz did a specific new update, there was not change to framework apk so will still work.

Guest plegdroid

oh fair play. must have been with some other zip then that had the problems.

sorry if I've misled you, my bad, but 17-03-12 will still work :)

Guest hugobosslives

nah you haven't misled me. I've just been a bit busy lately and not been up do date with the forum so can hardly remember what's happening. cheers for the clarification