MIUI/CM9 Softkeys

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest dt_matthews

take it you've tried clearing dalvik? does it boot back to desktop, but without softkeys?

just stays on boot ani - havent tried dalvik, reckon its worth trying that?

Guest plegdroid

anything is worth ago.

have you any other mods on?

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

I wish laugh.gif cant wait for some dev to make app that can decompile and recompile apks.

All x-plore does is allow you to view apk as zip file,which essentially is all an apk is anyway.

But I must say x-plore is a very impressive app,once you learn how to use it,there is not much it cant do.I am so impressed that I have now ditched root explorer.

I'm pretty sure plegdroid found an app that can decompile..

Guest dt_matthews

FTW!! you da man! ;)

dalvik did it (didnt think there was a dependency?)

CHEERS DUDE!

Guest plegdroid

FTW!! you da man! ;)

dalvik did it (didnt think there was a dependency?)

CHEERS DUDE!

I didn't clear mine, but sometimes it's worth trying, glad you got them to work :D:D:D

Guest dt_matthews

I didn't clear mine, but sometimes it's worth trying, glad you got them to work :D:D:D

gotta love bits and bytes sometimes ;) THANKS AGAIN bud

Guest Anthony1989

Sort of have a problem... I stupidly installed the 17th zip by mistake got a boot loop so I restored, I flashed today's update and got another boot loop. Clear dalvik cache and still no soft keys. Sorry for being stupid but what am I doing wrong.

Also @plegroid thanks for the links works like a charm

Guest razzmataz1478

Sort of have a problem... I stupidly installed the 17th zip by mistake got a boot loop so I restored, I flashed today's update and got another boot loop. Clear dalvik cache and still no soft keys. Sorry for being stupid but what am I doing wrong.

Also @plegroid thanks for the links works like a charm

Flash the rom again over the nandroid you just restored reboot, back to recovery and then try flashing the soft keys again..

Guest Anthony1989

Flash the rom again over the nandroid you just restored reboot, back to recovery and then try flashing the soft keys again..

Thanks a lot mate sorted

Guest felystar

Has someone tried the mods on the first post, do they still work?

I've installed the softkeys and they don't work good for me and also the mods and they don't work. I've tried honeycomb one. I'm deleting softkeys right now, have the original apks in CW flasheable zips, anyone else wants them?

Edited by felystar

Guest plegdroid

x-plore

@Razz & Jikobutsu ,top! sorted how to now make update zips on my phone, nice heads up there guys

:D:D

Edited by plegdroid

@Razz & Jikobutsu ,top! sorted how to now make update zips on my phone, nice heads up there guys

:D:D

Cool man how you make update zip on phone ?

I assume with x-plore,but what to do ?

Guest plegdroid

Cool man how you make update zip on phone ?

I assume with x-plore,but what to do ?

all I did was take a update zip, that's already got the script in it, there's a file within in it calling system, within that you can have another folder called app to push apk to system apps, or pushing framework apk, just change the file called app to framework and put framework apk inside that one.from within x-plore delete what ever is in the zip to make a blank template. and just add your own apk. can mess with the up date script as well to read what you want. yes all within x-plore. really really nice find :D

Edited by plegdroid

all I did was take a update zip, that's already got the script in it, there's a file within in it calling system, within that you can have another folder called app to push apk to system apps, or pushing framework apk, just change the file called app to framework and put framework apk inside that one.from within x-plore delete what ever is in the zip to make a blank template. and just add your own apk. can mess with the up date script as well to read what you want. yes all within x-plore. really really nice find :D

Oh like that,same way I do it

The theme I uploaded today is in the zip file for video fixlaugh.gif

I have decided to add softkeys and your bluetints into the cm9 theme if you are ok with that?

Only one thing,I have the whole works on my phone right now,and it looks awesome,but I cant find the pngs for blue settings in your bluetints download.I looked all through drawable.hdpi but no find ?

Edited by Guest

Guest plegdroid

:lol: seemed the easiest way to do it, see you on the morrow up@ 5-30 :D

Guest plegdroid

I have decided to add softkeys and your bluetints into the cm9 theme if you are ok with that?

Only one thing,I have the whole works on my phone right now,and it looks awesome,but I cant find the pngs for blue settings in your bluetints download.I looked all through drawable.hdpi but no find ?

yes that's ok :D ,systemui,res, drawable hdpi, and the settings apk in the same place and file, use root explorer to confirm :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

no ic_sysbar pngs?

think he found them, as he's posted with them :D

No I uploaded theme with just softbuttons and statusbar togles tinted.I will update it again now I know where pngs for settings tints are.

I just looked again in systemui.apk/res/drawable-hdpi and see only pngs for softkeys and statusbar toggles but see none for settings menus ?

Maybe I need a trip to spec savers.lol

Ahhh I am such an dope.....

Redownloaded your mod and now I can see them,must of been a corrupt download.

Edited by Guest

Guest plegdroid

No I uploaded theme with just softbuttons and statusbar togles tinted.I will update it again now I know where pngs for settings tints are.

I just looked again in systemui.apk/res/drawable-hdpi and see only pngs for softkeys and statusbar toggles but see none for settings menus ?

Maybe I need a trip to spec savers.lol

Ahhh I am such an dope.....

Redownloaded your mod and now I can see them,must of been a corrupt download.

:D png for settings are in the settings apk, not systemui, :D

:D png for settings are in the settings apk, not systemui, :D

Yeah just done a massive face palm moments before I came back to check here,realizing my error. lol

Guest plegdroid

Yeah just done a massive face palm moments before I came back to check here,realizing my error. lol

it was a late night last night :D:D:D