iplayer not working very well on OSF2.....

Guest seefman

Guest seefman

I have an OSF2 running the Flibblesan rom. Trouble is - sometimes iplayer works and sometimes it doesn't. This is on wi-fi and it happens anywhere I try it. I have iplayer set to the lowest quality setting. Do I need to overclock? Does anyone know what the problem is?

Guest theequalizer

Working ok on my Vivacity.

Bizarre thing is though it was stuttering.

So in iplayer settings I lowered it from medium to low and exited app.

Then I opened it up again and changed it back to medium and then it works great!?!?!?!

Mine is not overclocked in anyway on medium setting.You have installed flash on the same page as iplayer on fish n chips RL4 page?

The same lowering and exiting, then going back to medium worked on my brothers Vivacity with a different Rom as well.

The only thing I can think its doing is saving a new config file or something.

Guest JohnnyZTE

Then I opened it up again and changed it back to medium and then it works great!?!?!?!

Mine is not overclocked in anyway on medium setting.You have installed flash on the same page as iplayer on fish n chips RL4 page?

The same lowering and exiting, then going back to medium worked on my brothers Vivacity with a different Rom as well.

If you install Fish'nChips and overclock a little it works perfect on Medium setting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dennis Elbow

Haha thats weird! Mine stuttered like hell on medium, worse on low, so did as you said, rebooted on low then switched back to medium, works great now, smooth as....

TMV FnC RLS1 (no OC)