[ICS] [MIUI] MIUIFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 30/03]

Guest tilal6991

Guest John Enter

Could you link me to somewhere I can get the new phone.apk that works? Even a rom for a different phone that has the same phone.apk, just anything so I can put it together myself already tongue.gif

Guest arpit22x

I had one more issue, leave the phone idle for an hours or more, it goes to deep sleep.... u have to pull the battery out to wake it up. Anyone facing this?

Also, not satisfied with link2SD.....need more data shift to SD, will 'S2E fix for coldfusion' work here?

Anyway, liked this rom very much but in some areas, its still sluggish... so looking forward for the next release. Again cheers for tilal.

I was on ColdFusion until yesterday, but then I found this awesome rom of urs... too good to be true, lalit bhai! keep 'em coming!

a couple of bugs i found:

1. Surface dithering isn't working. Is this the case only with me or is this a known issue? (surface dithering didn't work for me in ColdFusion either.)
  2. The gprs settings reset to 3G after a reboot even though it's set to 2G before. (don't have affordable 3G plans in India yet... using 3G is just a waste of battery... :( )

--edit--

ok, found a couple more bugs:

1. The lockscreen clock doesn't update unless you unlock/relock the phone. And since it doesn't show time in status bar when on lockscreen, you can get into serious trouble if you rely on your phone for knowing time... :(
  2. Also, the lockscreen seems to try and go into landscape mode when the phone is held horizontal. (the auto-rotate is disabled in the Display settings...)
Edited by iSid

Guest fonix232

Nice work again, Tilal!

Might I ask, if you gave a try to the new Qualcomm GPU drivers, what stopped them working? I know, we need a new gralloc module, but otherwise they should be working, right?

EDIT:

Tried some stuff, unlock-reboot has nothing to do with locked-unlocked status. I've unlocked my Blade, and even after unlocking, it reboots. Without SIM card it's perfect.

Apparently these latest MIUI ROMs contain a SimUnlock screen what isn't compatible with 4.0.4, plus they appear on almost every device (my phone is unlocked for sure).

Here's some logcat:

http://pastebin.com/PhkKPWbm

Edited by fonix232

Guest shabahat

i tried the mediafire link update. It looked better than before but the video is not playing using any player. I tried mx video player, default player and zplayer. So i just switch back to swedish snow . Is there any remedy for this.

Guest thewild

Partially Working:

Bluetooth

Hi !

What is working and what is not about bluetooth ?

I use BT daily, but only to listen to music via a BT audio receiver, will that work ?

Thanks !

Guest technoboi

works fine with unlocked sim card... i testing it 2 hours :) but i have problems with installing apps, a cant install google reader, mybackup, smart office, sygic. and i dont know why. it say "application not installed" :(

Guest jishneo

awesome rom laliT bhai keep them coming!! :rolleyes:

Rom works like charm!! UI is a bit slow but acceptable!

It takes about more than 10 min for the first boot after flash.. Worth the wait!

waiting for update on the issues as reported by arpit22x... :huh:

Edited by jishneo