Delete?

Guest bladebuddy

Its an update, its v.1.0.1.Some bugs are fixed in this.

What bugs have been fixed. Still random deaths and messed up scores when it happens.

Plus it still says 1.0.0 in application settings

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest bladebuddy

I know your on about the video. I am on about the download. It still say 1.0.0 in settings. And plays no different to the version originally posted a few days ago.

I know your on about the video. I am on about the download. It still say 1.0.0 in settings. And plays no different to the version originally posted a few days ago.

You have to uninstall the app then install this update for it to work, but you will lose all your stats.

Guest bladebuddy

You have to uninstall the app then install this update for it to work, but you will lose all your stats.

Sorry didn't realize. Just thought you could download and reinstall over the old version.

What have you fixed in this version please.

Sorry didn't realize. Just thought you could download and reinstall over the old version.

What have you fixed in this version please.

It wasnt updated by me. They ported over Imangi Studios official 1.0.1 update. The sudden death glitch has yet to be fixed and they have not really fixed really any bugs.

Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

Have tried it on the Zte Blade and Crescent. There are some really irritating bugs on it. For example it randomly jumps you into water and other times smacks you in the face with invisible trees... dry.gif

I think we should start a random death highest score. How's this for a start.:wacko::P

How did u get a screenshot of it? Im using CM7 kang but everytime i take a screenshot of my highscore it comes up black.

Guest Hayden3430

How did u get a screenshot of it? Im using CM7 kang but everytime i take a screenshot of my highscore it comes up black.

try using an alternative screenshot application on the market instead of the power menu > screenshot built in function.

Example: http://bit.ly/HhIaRk

Edited by Hayden3430

• 1 month later...