[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Hi Burstlam, is it possible to include CM Advanced Phone Settings (http://gerrit.sudose...s.com/#/c/3837/) in this ROM? I'd like to turn on vibrating every 45 sec (it's useful if you're limited), but I can't find it anywhere in this ROM :(

The volume panel (the one that appears when you press volume button, so you can change alarm/media/ring volume any time) would also be nice :D

Edited by ziyan

Guest Last Boyscout

Hi. It's possible to disable the nav bar?

Settings - Rom Konfiguration - Power menu options - Show navigation bar toggle (set it to enable)

Now press the power button long and you have a option to disable the navigation bar.

It seems this ROM works great for me.

I can configure the Lockscreen, so i can add a silent button

And I can set 2G in Standby Mode, so i have no Battery Drain with enable 3G (I have this Problem with all ICS / JB ROMS)

Guest judas1977

In all known roms there is two options:

1.enable data roaming

2.enable national data roaming

In burstlam ICS there is only first option. I use national data roaming for most of time. Without second option i have "r" (for roaming) in my signal strenght area, so there is no place for other icons. And i don't see if 3G or 2G is actually used... Or i missed that option?

When you choose polish locale version - entering to navigation bar options - setup force closes. I think there is missing translation...

Other thing - problem with mms sending/receiving. I know, that is ICS (overall) problem, but i think it was solved by google eventually. I know, that is net operator-side issue (at least partially). So my question is - is there a 100% working solution for mms issue in ICS? I tried many possible solutions, one worked for a while, but it failed too. And i cannot reproduce the way it was solved, altough i did exactly the same procedure... I ended up with gingerbread. Not that i send/receive many mms, but i cannot live with issue of that "basic" phone feature;)). Any help?

Edited by judas1977

Guest James Norny

Is there colour banding in video player (like when you watch youtube) in this rom??? I am now with the KonstaT rom and it's having colour banding in video player (it plays HQ, but there is colour banding). Can you advise me something that may help?

Guest bezerra

Is there colour banding in video player (like when you watch youtube) in this rom??? I am now with the KonstaT rom and it's having colour banding in video player (it plays HQ, but there is colour banding). Can you advise me something that may help?

The same problem in this rom, but only in other apps that not youtube, in youtube hq no problems

Edited by bezerra

Guest bezerra

I have no problem with the color in the videos in HQ, but hey, there's a new version 7.1.0 on the first page

to update from 7.0.0 to 7.1.0 what i have to do?

only wipe dalvik?

Guest judas1977
Change log

RC 7.1.0

framework : surfaceflinger: Improve dithering method (1)

default enabled in build.prop

Phone : Forward-ports CM7 Advanced Phone Settings (1)

add back National Data Roaming

Mms: Fixes mms automatic retrieval (backport from jb)

@Burstlam

I see, that current release is an answer to my latest issue list:)

Thank you very much, I'm going to check it after work today. I have big expectations, because when you try ics/jb, there is hard to go back to GB., although it's stable and battery friendly

Guest alex_slx

anyone use Opera mobile on this Burtlam's ROM? that's the browser my always to use, but from the very early versions to the latest 7.0.0, it will suddenly stuck even make the phone lose response. The ROM IMO is best 4.x on zte blade, but this is the only thing unpleasant.