Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

1294 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

+1

Posted (edited) · Report post

Can someone have the link to test it, tanks

Edited by Comas

Posted · Report post

@burstlam

I think you labelled the latest download wrong. :)

Posted · Report post

there is no way to watch videos?

Posted · Report post

great job burstlam and thank you!!!

will this fix's be also in yours JB rom?

Hi Burstlam, is it possible to include CM Advanced Phone Settings (http://gerrit.sudose...s.com/#/c/3837/) in this ROM? I'd like to turn on vibrating every 45 sec (it's useful if you're limited), but I can't find it anywhere in this ROM :(

The volume panel (the one that appears when you press volume button, so you can change alarm/media/ring volume any time) would also be nice :D

Edited by ziyan

Posted · Report post

This is the smoothest ROM I've ever used, great work.

Posted · Report post

Hi. It's possible to disable the nav bar?

Posted · Report post

JB not goog on my phone, so i'm back for ICS. thanks for your 7.0.0 work, burstlam.

Posted · Report post

Change nav bar width/height 0dp in Rom Control -> Navigation Bar

Posted · Report post

Settings - Rom Konfiguration - Power menu options - Show navigation bar toggle (set it to enable)

Now press the power button long and you have a option to disable the navigation bar.

It seems this ROM works great for me.

I can configure the Lockscreen, so i can add a silent button

And I can set 2G in Standby Mode, so i have no Battery Drain with enable 3G (I have this Problem with all ICS / JB ROMS)

Posted · Report post

OOH GOOOOOOD! The latest update is awsome. I love you guyss! This is absolutely awesome!

In all known roms there is two options:

1.enable data roaming

2.enable national data roaming

In burstlam ICS there is only first option. I use national data roaming for most of time. Without second option i have "r" (for roaming) in my signal strenght area, so there is no place for other icons. And i don't see if 3G or 2G is actually used... Or i missed that option?

When you choose polish locale version - entering to navigation bar options - setup force closes. I think there is missing translation...

Other thing - problem with mms sending/receiving. I know, that is ICS (overall) problem, but i think it was solved by google eventually. I know, that is net operator-side issue (at least partially). So my question is - is there a 100% working solution for mms issue in ICS? I tried many possible solutions, one worked for a while, but it failed too. And i cannot reproduce the way it was solved, altough i did exactly the same procedure... I ended up with gingerbread. Not that i send/receive many mms, but i cannot live with issue of that "basic" phone feature;)). Any help?

Edited by judas1977

Posted · Report post

Is there colour banding in video player (like when you watch youtube) in this rom??? I am now with the KonstaT rom and it's having colour banding in video player (it plays HQ, but there is colour banding). Can you advise me something that may help?

Posted · Report post

Hi all.

Lockscreen background picture size 480*800 or what?

Is there colour banding in video player (like when you watch youtube) in this rom??? I am now with the KonstaT rom and it's having colour banding in video player (it plays HQ, but there is colour banding). Can you advise me something that may help?

The same problem in this rom, but only in other apps that not youtube, in youtube hq no problems

Edited by bezerra

Posted · Report post

I have no problem with the color in the videos in HQ, but hey, there's a new version 7.1.0 on the first page

Posted · Report post

I have no problem with the color in the videos in HQ, but hey, there's a new version 7.1.0 on the first page

to update from 7.0.0 to 7.1.0 what i have to do?

only wipe dalvik?

Posted · Report post

Change log

RC 7.1.0

framework : surfaceflinger: Improve dithering method (1)

default enabled in build.prop

Phone : Forward-ports CM7 Advanced Phone Settings (1)

add back National Data Roaming

Mms: Fixes mms automatic retrieval (backport from jb)

@Burstlam

I see, that current release is an answer to my latest issue list:)

Thank you very much, I'm going to check it after work today. I have big expectations, because when you try ics/jb, there is hard to go back to GB., although it's stable and battery friendly

Posted · Report post

anyone use Opera mobile on this Burtlam's ROM? that's the browser my always to use, but from the very early versions to the latest 7.0.0, it will suddenly stuck even make the phone lose response. The ROM IMO is best 4.x on zte blade, but this is the only thing unpleasant.

Posted · Report post

is google chrome working?

Posted · Report post

to this rom good for everyday use?

Posted · Report post

to this rom good for everyday use?

Yes.