• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ROMS and Personalization for MF168

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello friends, I need a great help to customize my windows mobile 6.5 ModelMF168-resolution (QVGA)

I bought it almost 1 year and regretted it deeply, because the device does not have any support in a matter of being a forgery

when bought, was a glitzy ad on the internet, most advertising was misleadingway, because he said that the device was installed version iphone windows mobile 6.5. I had little knowledge about the operating system from Microsoft, so I decided to risk the test. For the first month after making the purchase, it felt likethe player hit it in the trash, because there was nothing interesting, I tried installingsome themes that I found on the Internet, but intalei one that ended with the operating system, because the application did not work in my model, so I needhelp so you can tell me help me to install ROMS or themes compatible with my device (MF168) windows mobile 6.5.

taking these issues I have had experience of using a specific model LG do not know what it is, but it had windows mobile version 6.1, and stirring it Pudi I see that in a matter of agility bugs and everything else was the same as my device ,being a fake, but with the original operating system!

I had to take it to a repair center for a system restore, and was at the expense ofR $ 100 just to remove the malicious application I installed, because I removed itfrom the concert even more would love to fully customize the device, compatiblewith any ROM or something.

Thank you in advance.

A great weekend everyone!My e-mail for contact: [email protected]

Edited by Bruno rr.