• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Auto time problems

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi i bought the phone today and have had it unlocked via vodafone. The problem is i cant get the correct time to show with my o2 sim

Posted

You should be able to set it manually. Have you checked the timezone location also. How did you get the network unlock code so soon, are you on contract?

Posted

he may have paid vodaphone the 15 quid

Posted (edited)

i paid the £15. Well worth it lovely phone and the Huawei keyboard is awesome best smartphone 1 i have used. It's just the o2 settings annoying me a little im unable to change the voicemail default number from 905 to 901, I think the phone is getting confused by all the networks running on o2. For example the 2 and only default auto loading apn's are for tesco mobile

Edited by bumps

Posted

1 other issue texting active to 2020 for settings does not receive any reply like it normaly should.

Posted

dont mean to derail the thread but can i ask you a few questions about the phone?

1) does the phone feel solid? hows the glass on the front? can you compare the build quality, to say an OSF?

2) how do xvids play back on it?

3) can you compare the responsiveness to a phone you've already owned before, say like an OSF? (lol)

thanks

Posted

can you edit or add to the apns manually?

Posted

you can add and delete them. no problems getting data working, mms is working fine too

Posted

to answer toge questions

1) the phone feels quite solid you can tell its made of plastic but its good enough for the £100. The screen and the glass are really unbelievable quality for the price probably the best part of the phone and sorry i have not used an OFC

2) also not tried yet if you could provide a link to download a clip to test i will

3) my previous phone being a HTC desire z. It was quite a high end phone at the time it come out but this phone feels alot faster atleast it runs gta3 alot smoother

Posted

dont mean to derail the thread but can i ask you a few questions about the phone?

1) does the phone feel solid? hows the glass on the front? can you compare the build quality, to say an OSF?

2) how do xvids play back on it?

3) can you compare the responsiveness to a phone you've already owned before, say like an OSF? (lol)

thanks

Xvids play smoothly smile.gif

Posted (edited)

to answer toge questions

1) the phone feels quite solid you can tell its made of plastic but its good enough for the £100. The screen and the glass are really unbelievable quality for the price probably the best part of the phone and sorry i have not used an OFC

2) also not tried yet if you could provide a link to download a clip to test i will

3) my previous phone being a HTC desire z. It was quite a high end phone at the time it come out but this phone feels alot faster atleast it runs gta3 alot smoother

thanks mate

and at modifoid too!

Edited by toge64