[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC2

Guest equiliym

Guest woden woo

i can say it does work, had calls and everything seems fine.. it just the layout needs more editing and i cant find the proper ones to edit that are left >.>

-----------------------------------

Need you pay more energy , :lol:

Guest equiliym

if i dont manage ill just have to release it the way it is now..

edit: posting image of progress, dialer is resized and fixed, whats left is to fix sizes in contacts but i still cant find those in layouts D:

post-840416-0-52287800-1334927885_thumb.

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

just to inform you i have released a small update to RC2.1, download link and changelog in second post, screenshots attached in first post but here it is again:

## RC2 - RC2.1.20120421.154944

Edited some framework-res png files

Recompiled framework-miui-res

Changed init.d swap script

Fixed Dialer

Resized Contacts

Removed exDialer

Updated ro.build.display.id

so dialer is fixed and properly resized, contacts have been resized, i also translated some chinese pictures in both frameworks regarding themes and tags and some code edited

post-840416-0-74832200-1335018546_thumb.

Guest Rahulj85

just to inform you i have released a small update to RC2.1, download link and changelog in second post, screenshots attached in first post but here it is again:

## RC2 - RC2.1.20120421.154944

Edited some framework-res png files

Recompiled framework-miui-res

Changed init.d swap script

Fixed Dialer

Resized Contacts

Removed exDialer

so dialer is fixed and properly resized, contacts have been resized, i also translated some chinese pictures in both frameworks regarding themes and tags and some code edited

Thanks buddy..i havent tried the rom yet but will surely give it a shot today..:-)

Guest equiliym

Thanks buddy..i havent tried the rom yet but will surely give it a shot today..:-)

no problem :) flash rc2>rc2.1 update, just to let you know, no need for wipe on update if going from rc2 for others etc

Guest equiliym

Thanks man. Last rom+ update - very cool. Nice job.

you're welcome and thanks too :)

i will be messing up with tweaks on getting it smoother and faster since all main issues are pretty much fixed p;

also, post your miui :D

Guest Raphael Machado

Here is my MIUI Theme.

I mixed several themes and created mine. The credits are below.

post-939779-0-45477600-1335133457_thumb.

Download

How to install:

Download the theme and put it at: SDCard / MIUI / theme

Select it in MIUI Theme Selector (Lockscreen is LDPI, then you can apply it too)

Credits:

Lockscreen: Silver Bullet Wide by Raadius (LDPI by equiliym)

Home: dark mix by MIUI

Icon: Signa (Community) by Kowalski

Status Bar: Simple Blue by ....

SMS & Dialer & Wallpapers: Suave Redone Light by Collins521

Edited by Raphael Machado

Guest woden woo

Here is my MIUI Theme.

I mixed several themes and created mine. The credits are below.

post-939779-0-45477600-1335133457_thumb.

Download

How to install:

Download the theme and put it at: SDCard / MIUI / theme

Select it in MIUI Theme Selector (Lockscreen is LDPI, then you can apply it too)

Credits:

Lockscreen: Silver Bullet Wide by Raadius (LDPI by equiliym)

Home: dark mix by MIUI

Icon: Signa (Community) by Kowalski

Status Bar: Simple Blue by ....

SMS & Dialer & Wallpapers: Suave Redone Light by Collins521

--------------------

very nice theme,thanks!!!

Guest equiliym

thanks equilium,good rom for me!!!

no problem mate :P i will still be working on making this rom better so take a look here from time to time :P

lols just like my sig says, i made it possible, i made it beautiful and now im making it fast xD

Edited by equiliym

Guest shharisree

no problem mate :P i will still be working on making this rom better so take a look here from time to time :P

lols just like my sig says, i made it possible, i made it beautiful and now im making it fast xD

@equilym....mate ...gr8 rom..a lot of settings...themes r also great....problem is that its quite laggy 4 me...huge ram consumption also ....

Guest equiliym

@equilym....mate ...gr8 rom..a lot of settings...themes r also great....problem is that its quite laggy 4 me...huge ram consumption also ....

i know, miui isnt smooth enough on low-end devices, im trying to make it work smoother with various scripts and tweaks.. tbh on my phone its quite decent with the stuff i added, it takes a moment longer to boot when you turn the phone on but it appears ok after it :) no eta but will release an rc2.2 update soon

Guest woden woo

i know, miui isnt smooth enough on low-end devices, im trying to make it work smoother with various scripts and tweaks.. tbh on my phone its quite decent with the stuff i added, it takes a moment longer to boot when you turn the phone on but it appears ok after it :) no eta but will release an rc2.2 update soon

Very prefect,,,hope you keep going on improving this rom,regard sincerely from china,,:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest equiliym

Very prefect,,,hope you keep going on improving this rom,regard sincerely from china,,:lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks man, means a lot to me ^^

Guest equiliym

added a small update to RC2.2, download link in second thread including changelog but ill just paste it here too:

## RC2 - RC2.2.20120425.182907

Fixed theme bootsounds *if theme supports one

Resized bootanimation

Added tweaks with notices to sysctl.conf

Added SuplRootCert to /system/etc

Added some init.d scripts

Disabled cleaning of logs in /dev/log/main

Edited build.prop

Removed some non-working CM7 apks

also i made MIUICamera and MIUIBrowser as a flashable zip so feel free to download and try if you want

note: read description on how to install miui camera due to auto-focus issue on racer

rom should be a bit smoother now and it can take a bit to boot because of optimizations and cleaners

make backup before flashing just in case something goes wrong :P

Edited by equiliym

Guest woden woo

awesome work as usual equilym...

can't wait for my graphics card to arrive so i l be able to download this rom :@

Hi mate,good job!!!!!! thanks too!!

I find any below issue ,need you help! thanks!

Q1:when i listened to FM Radio, hit the media control botton of lockscreen display to change FM channel ,system would be restart.

Q2:system cant display noread sms/mms and nocon calls on lockscreen mode when i dont use deflaut lockscreen ..

Guest equiliym

awesome work as usual equilym...

can't wait for my graphics card to arrive so i l be able to download this rom :@

whats wrong with your graphic? :(

help to change size this :ph34r:

which file should I modify :huh: :huh:

wrong thread sack, this is miui thread not lewa.. but try systemui/res/layouts/status_bar*.xml files

also try /values/dimens.xml, might be related

Hi mate,good job!!!!!! thanks too!!

I find any below issue ,need you help! thanks!

Q1:when i listened to FM Radio, hit the media control botton of lockscreen display to change FM channel ,system would be restart.

Q2:system cant display noread sms/mms and nocon calls on lockscreen mode when i dont use deflaut lockscreen ..

woo, i have no idea why your FM is crashing, im using it without problems.. try using stock CM7 FM radio apk, if it works ok send it to me so i can compare

also, about sms and calls, thats totally the lockscreen you are using, some lockscreens dont have that option so they wont show it like on system lockscreen..

Edited by equiliym

Guest woden woo

Hi mate,,i use lewa FM.apk instead of miui FM,,the issue disappear, :) :) :)

about lockscreen , i use the lockscreen theme in the second post link,can't display sms and calls totally,,such as denim.mtz ,, <_<