• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Widget] Angry Bolt Widget

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone =D

I'm posting here a little application that I made because of my Reef Aquarium and I thought that I could share that application with everyone.

The main application of this widget is to detect power outages at home.

So this widget can monitor any Modem/Router connected to internet. For example if you have internet at home you will be notified when that internet connection is lost, and if that happens that means that I have no electricity or I have no internet connection.

Technically speaking this widget will monitor any IP address,URL, Domain name. That means anything connected to the internet.

Watch the video that simulates an power outage and the widget detect it.

There are 2 versions. A free version for everyone and a paid version for Tablets with High resolution Widgets.

More information on:

Paid version:

• 4 widgets (1×1, 1×2, 2×2, 2×3);
  • HD widgets for your high resolution phone or tablet;
  • No ads;
  • Faster and more functionality;

angrybolt_hd_1.jpeg?w=162&h=270 angrybolt_hd_3.jpeg?w=162&h=270 angrybolt_hd_2.jpeg?w=162&h=270
    angrybolt_hd_6.jpeg?w=162&h=270 angrybolt_hd_5.jpeg?w=162&h=270 angrybolt_hd_7.jpeg?w=162&h=270

Free version:
    • 2 widgets(1×1, 1×2);
    • Works with same reliability as the paid version;
    • Simple to use;
    • It’s completely free =)

angrybolt_1.jpeg?w=162&h=270 angrybolt_3.jpeg?w=162&h=270 angrybolt_2.jpeg?w=162&h=270

angrybolt_6.jpeg?w=162&h=270 angrybolt_5.jpeg?w=162&h=270 angrybolt_7.jpeg?w=162&h=270

Greetings =)

Hi everyone e have just release this weakend the version 1.1.0:

- Fix de vibration issue on some phones when notification alert is received.

- Improved stability and connectivity when using some 3G networks;

Plese let me know if something is not working. Soon I will also update the Angry Bolt with new and improved widgets with futher functionality ;)