Latest UK Orange Monte Carlo software update released on April 18

Guest fly77girl87

Guest fly77girl87

ZTE released official latest Monte Carlo terminal software online upgrade tool, the link is http://www.zteuk.co.uk/device/download/201204/P020120418029636779809.zip, the tool can solve many software issues, it's the fastest self-service upgrading, just need to back up personal data first,then download the link and install software ,connect the mobile to computer ,the process only takes few minutes.

Guest fly77girl87

I shall try it to see what it does later today. I don't really trust it, but it could be worth a try

Do believe it's worthy to try, I advise you to back up your personal data first before update.

Guest VirusPlus

AS you can see the operators are different, so they are not the same tool. Different tools applies to different customer.

Operators have nothing to do with the tool mate is the same installation, same file, they do the same thing.

If you install both programs you ll have just one tool installed. Check the files are all the same.

Also if you run Orange's tool you will not get latest Orange's ROM to your phone if your phone isn't from Orange.