Sign in to follow this  
Basicly

Best cheap phone?

Basicly    1

Not sure where this should go so I'll put it here.

I'm looking for a smart phone. I was eyeing up the Zte Blade about a year ago.... Now there are more out there and too many choices. I was thinking the ZTE crescent, but now there is the skate??? I think I'd like a zte crescent in white. I'd like to get it used on ebay around the 70 quid mark or cheaper if I can.

I've also heard about the acer phones....

I'd like something used... cheap in good condition that is easily and really customisable that will last me a year or two.. With good speed and capability. I was using an iphone 3g for about 6 motnhs and I miss having a smart phone... and I really dont like apple.

Thanks.

Anthony1989    6
Not sure where this should go so I'll put it here.

I'm looking for a smart phone. I was eyeing up the Zte Blade about a year ago.... Now there are more out there and too many choices. I was thinking the ZTE crescent, but now there is the skate??? I think I'd like a zte crescent in white. I'd like to get it used on ebay around the 70 quid mark or cheaper if I can.

I've also heard about the acer phones....

I'd like something used... cheap in good condition that is easily and really customisable that will last me a year or two.. With good speed and capability. I was using an iphone 3g for about 6 motnhs and I miss having a smart phone... and I really dont like apple.

Thanks.

Depends what price you would pay. G300 is nice from vodafone armv7 £100.

Lin1876    1

The ZTE Crescent/Orange San Francisco II is a true successor to the original San Francisco/ZTE Blade, and I would say it's the best phone for the money. The ZTE Skate is very similar inside, but you get a notably bigger screen. It's about £50 more than the Crescent, so it depends how much you value the extra size. I personally find 3.5 inches to be perfectly sufficient for my needs.