• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New ZTE Blade 2 / Telenor Touch Plus

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

New ZTE Blade 2 was appeared in Telenor .

http://www.telenor.r...enor/Touch_Plus

This phone is named Telenor Touch Plus .

Can someone tell me more about a phone.

(sorry for my bad english)

Edited by Rostilj xD

Posted

Oh hey it's the Vivacity!

Posted

Yes it look like VIVACITY (white vivacity) . But what about procesor,ram?

Posted

Yes it look like VIVACITY (white vivacity) . But what about procesor,ram?

It's probably just the Vivacity.

Posted (edited)

Don't think that's the Blade 2, as far as I know the Blade 2 looks almost identical to the first one...

..apart from the battery compartment and the camera.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Posted

When someone has one of these in their hands we'll worry about what it is and how to support it then. My guess is it's literally just a rebadged Vivacity in the same way that the SF2 and the Free Mobile "Blade S" are the same variant.

Posted

The Blade II on the video and in specs I searched for is a 1 gig CPU. On the Vivacity, doublecked to be sure, its an 800. So their are some differences though much of the architecture may be the same with a better CPU added.

Posted (edited)

The Blade II on the video and in specs I searched for is a 1 gig CPU. On the Vivacity, doublecked to be sure, its an 800. So their are some differences though much of the architecture may be the same with a better CPU added.

More may differ than what you make out here - it's probably on a different board.

Edited by Dazzozo

Posted (edited)

The Blade 2 is different, yes. But the phone in the OP isn't a Blade 2. It might be identified as such, just like mine did. Everyone just assumed that as it was a new, higher specced Blade, that it must be a Blade 2.

Edited by fr0do

Posted

The Blade 2 is different, yes. But the phone in the OP isn't a Blade 2. It might be identified as such, just like mine did. Everyone just assumed that as it was a new, higher specced Blade, that it must be a Blade 2.

Yup, the best thing is that ZTE themselves referred to the Crescent as the Blade 2. blade2_keypad.kl in all Crescent ROMs, anyone? :P

Posted

San Francisco 2 is all it ever was. Stupid ZTE :) I bet they were trying to pacify Orange, and now Orange have missed out on the real upgrade. ...it'll be good if all the Blade devotees migrated to the real Blade 2 and ditched Orange in the process. :ph34r:

Posted

More may differ than what you make out here - it's probably on a different board.

My guess is it's literally just a rebadged Vivacity in the same way that the SF2 and the Free Mobile "Blade S" are the same variant.

None of us gets it right all the time I guess....

Posted

None of us gets it right all the time I guess....

Huh? How is that relevant at all? This IS pretty much just a rebadged Vivacity.

The Blade II is COMPLETELY different and came up as a side topic.

Posted

Just found some more news about the "Blade II", it's going to be released under the name "Red Bull Mobile"...

Posted

This is ZTE, CPU will be same as Skate model, which is 787 MHz, not 800 :P

Posted

That's not the Blade II? That's the Blade / San Francisco I with an upgraded camera (available in different countries e.g. Japan). The Blade II looks similar but will have a 1GHz MSM7227A processor, over the less powerful 600MHz MSM7227 of the original Blade.

-Ninjeh.

Posted

ZED-TEH BLADE

and yes this has Qualcomm 600MHz so it's the Blade.

Posted

and yes this has Qualcomm 600MHz so it's the Blade.

That's where I knew something was up, but I've seen the 5MP version before (on videos and pictures). Haven't seen any irl yet even though I know a few people who've had them.

-Ninjeh.

Posted

That's not the Blade II? That's the Blade / San Francisco I with an upgraded camera (available in different countries e.g. Japan). The Blade II looks similar but will have a 1GHz MSM7227A processor, over the less powerful 600MHz MSM7227 of the original Blade.

-Ninjeh.

Yeah just noticed the stats there but the video was labelled Blade II on YouTube. Oh well, still didn't know that Red Bull had branded a Blade model.

Posted

ZED-TEH BLADE

I'm starting to feel weird with both videos in this thread pronouncing it in that way.

Posted

I own an zte blade 2

Posted

I own an zte blade 2

An actual Blade II with the 1GHz?

Posted

An actual Blade II with the 1GHz?

he probably has an tmv or osfii and thinks it's a blade 2

Posted

No it an zte blade 2 with 1ghz aim living in sweden and we got the blade 2