Liveblog: Samsung - The Next Galaxy

Guest Karucifer

Guest Karucifer

Since announcing that they wouldn't be previewing the successor to the Galaxy S II at MWC in February, Samsung have done a pretty good job building up the hype.<br />

<br />

The rumour mill has been working overtime too, with more fake leaks and blurry-cam photos than the last couple of iPhone launches combined. Of the few credible leaks we've had, the device has been glued into housings to prevent us getting a glimpse of the new design and styling. So close!<br />

<br />

At 7PM GMT on May 3rd, Samsung are going to be unveiling their latest and greatest from Earls Court to a global audience. Karucifer has been packed off to London to cover the event and try to get answers to some of your questions.<br />

<br />

<center><iframe src='http://embed.scribblelive.com/Embed/v5.aspx?Id=45906' width='610' height='610' frameborder='0' style='border: 1px solid #000; width: 100%;'></iframe></center><br />

Got a question you'd like us to try and answer? Leave it in the comments below!<br />

<br />

Click here to view the item

Guest Sheppie

a mini S II plus. The same specs as the S II but in a smaller package :P. Smaller battery for your convienience, must charge every 2 hours.

kidding aside, I hope they announce the S II plus (or minus) and that it will have an even better battery.

Guest Shuflie

Mini burgers! That's what I expect! :P

P

Can't make you go all that way at teatime and expect you to starve can they?

Guest Wayne877

Hmm expansys have sent out an email today with a few details on it.

4.6 inch HD screen, 1.4Ghz quad core processor, 8mp camera and nfc tech.

All sounds intriguing, doesn't it :-)

Guest hecatae

what windowsphone devices can we expect to see?

oh and seeing as this is a Samsung Launch event, can you tell us if they launch any washing machines, tvs, tumble driers, fridges, google tv boxes etc.

thank you

edit: people may think I'm being crazy but I expect Samsung to reveal some way of connecting an Android device to every other Samsung electrical appliance you own, or wish you owned.

Guest Stuart_f

What time is the launch?

It says 7pm GMT above but I've also read it's at 7pm BST. Don't want to head out for dinner and find I've missed it entirely!

Guest PaulOBrien

is the new S3 a 'smaller' note...a Phablet with a Spen and an HD non pentile 4.8 incher...

Yeah, i'm wondering about the S-Pen. I hope not personally...

P

Guest Meister_Li

I'll be boring and predict a 4.65" Screen, Super-Amoled HD Plus, Quad Samsung CPU 1.4 Ghz, 1GB Ram, no onscreen keys, 8MP Camera, Nexus-Ish look and plastic shell. ;)

Guest Lollylost100

Not expecting anything as slick as the Arc/Arc S but some refinement over current design would be perfect! :) Just please don't make it look like a Bada OS device.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Who is Suzi Perry?!?! Are you kidding?! She's one of the Gadget Show presenters, can we get someone with a clue blogging?!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.