Unlock for Huawei G300 for £5.50

Guest CrazylegsDude

Guest Davidoff59

specialize is highly recommended. Used him for my first G300 and a lot of people here have used him, no failures reported yet.

Guest punjabi

specialize is highly recommended. Used him for my first G300 and a lot of people here have used him, no failures reported yet.

Same here Specialize did it for me @ £7.50.

But reading all these success stories with Vodafone stores I wish I had gone there first and worked some charm!

Guest skw2

well, thought I let you all know that korter_gsm code fail to unlock my phone. Two tries already. Contacted korter_gsm and he/she is re-verifying the code.

Note: my g300 is locked to vodafone uk.

Good news. koster_gsm found that the same unlock code was sent to two different imei numbers (one of them mine). Got a new unlock code from from him today and it worked!

Guest trueno2k
Good news. koster_gsm found that the same unlock code was sent to two different imei numbers (one of them mine). Got a new unlock code from from him today and it worked!
Brilliant dude, I guess it was just operative error on their side of the service... Nice to hear that they aren't phoney unlock service :P

Guest CrazylegsDude

Glad it all worked out for you :)

Guest Copperface

I just need to highlight again that I used

imgBuddyIcon1.gif

Member ID cellunlockerpro

on ebay and this seller offers a 'Best offer' function, so even though advertised at £5-79, I offered £5 and that was accepted - be interesting to see how low he will go and if other follow suit. He is based in Bulgaria BTW but had no problems at all.

Edited by Copperface

Guest Prog_Drummer

Well I ordered from Korter_GSM and am also having problems. Tried the unlock code twice and it hasn't worked. I've just emailed him so hopefully we can get it working.

Guest Davidoff59

you only have a set number of failed unlock attempts.Not sure what happens when you reach it but be wary.

I think that ebayer needs to sort his system out as that's 2 reports of wrong codes.

Guest skw2

you only have a set number of failed unlock attempts.Not sure what happens when you reach it but be wary.

I think that ebayer needs to sort his system out as that's 2 reports of wrong codes.

in my case koster also provided a "reset" code, which he claims will reset the counter that keeps count of how many times you fail to enter a valid unlock code. i personally have not used the reset code, because my 2nd unlock code worked.

Guest skw2

Well I ordered from Korter_GSM and am also having problems. Tried the unlock code twice and it hasn't worked. I've just emailed him so hopefully we can get it working.

if you use skype you can get in touch with koster easier. you should find his skype ID in the E-mails he sent you.

Guest aledpc

Thought it was worth mentioning that I ordered a code from from Korter_GSM late last night, and had a code in my inbox this morning which worked fine first time.

Guest G300

ro.config.hwft_PinPukUnlockscr=true

ro.config.hw_pukTriedTenTimes=false

Just seen this in the build.prop looks like you get 10 goes but not sure so don't anybody just try for the sake of it :blink:

Edited by G300

Guest Prog_Drummer

Well in turns out Korter_GSM made a typo in the email message so sent me a wrong code. He sent me the correct version and an unblocking code and evrything is fine now. Phone is unlocked :)

Guest kirilmanika

My unlock from Korter_GSM worked just fine just to let others know.

for me too. After 14h I received correct unlock code.

Guest RussellS

Thanks,I went through cellunlockerpro on ebay - shown at £5-79 but had a best offer option. Offered £5 and that was accepted. Code took 16 hours to come through and worked first time, no problems, so highly recommended.

Now to 'de-voda' the phone.....

I'm happy to say I followed your lead and went with cellunlockpro. I also offered £5 yesterday evening at about 6.30pm which was accepted and the unlock code came through this morning at about 11am. Unlock code worked first time so I'm very happy.

Guest t-bon3

Just picked up a g300 from Vodafone store in Manchester.

Total price £106.40 unlocked. They unlock in store for 'free' with purchase of any case. No need to get the £10 top-up as I was unlocking the phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrazylegsDude

Just got an unlock for my nephews new Ascend G300 from CellunlockerPro for £5.98

Nephew reports unlocked perfectly, he's happy with the device! :D

Guest theome66

Another user for cellunlockerpro.

Code came through in 9 hours...theres a guide to unlocking,Very easy with the confirmation email