Problem with Launchers

Guest felystar

Guest felystar

Thanks a huge lot! This worked as I expected! It deleted Launcher pro and installed GoLauncher as a system app thanksss Now using my phone thanks to you. Is difficult to create one of those zips? Because if it is easy I can learn how to do it and I won't have to bother you anymore :) If I delete QQLauncher and then install it again it should not give me more problems right?

I think I found the real problem. When you did your last zip in AtomICS' topic, I converted QQLAUNCHER into a user app but now that I can use my phone I saw that it is again a system app. Maybe it is a problem with Link2SD.

Edited by felystar

Guest Viento del Sur

This launcher has a file structure a bit strange... I tried to install it into system in a thousand ways (link2d, titanium, rootxplorer, flashing zip...), but it was impossible. I think it is best to abandon that idea and install it in conventional memory. You can also ask the manufacturer ... if you have a good Chinese language ...!

I love qqlauncher, but always in memory. Even also works fine allocated in the sd (in roms with a2sd) ....

Regards!

Guest felystar
This launcher has a file structure a bit strange... I tried to install it into system in a thousand ways (link2d, titanium, rootxplorer, flashing zip...), but it was impossible. I think it is best to abandon that idea and install it in conventional memory. You can also ask the manufacturer ... if you have a good Chinese language ...!

I love qqlauncher, but always in memory. Even also works fine allocated in the sd (in roms with a2sd) ....

Regards!

So do I. I think it is the best for leaving free memory but now I do not k ow if I will install it because I do not know if it will give me more problems. I will try.

Guest Viento del Sur

Just install it on internal memory. Don't move it to /system. Don't delete the one you have now.

You install it and run it. If it works all right, select "Preferences-> set as the default." Don't delete the previous launcher in /system (you can always return to it by unchecking "set as the default.")

I tell you that although you have a2sd will work well.

good luck!