Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbaseii

Bluetooth Headphones

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

Now that I have a good mobile phone I'm looking at getting a some bluetooth headphones to listen to music. I cant be doing with a cable getting tangled up etc.

As I have never had these before any recommendations would be appreciated.

I've got the Sony MW-600 and they are great, really easy to pair and the charging time is short. Best thing is if you look around they are really cheap :D

Down sides? It uses Sony's own charger and not micro USB.

Depends how much you're willing to pay and do you want in ear or over ear headphones?

Depends how much you're willing to pay and do you want in ear or over ear headphones?

They seem to be generaly expensive. And I'd prefer over ear.

I'll poke around some online sites a bit.

When I ask for them in shops I get a blank look from the shop assistants. Seems many of them have never heard of such a thing

Well the Sennheiser PX 360 BT, Creative PX 360 BT and Sony bt50 all seem to have good reviews although I have never used any of them myself as wired headphones really do sound a lot better and are a lot cheaper too.

If you decide to change your mind and go for wired headphones I'd take a look here (although I think all of these are IEM's): http://anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15243