tilal6991

[ICS] CyanogenMod 9 for the Ascend G300 [LINK UP]

367 posts in this topic

Omegamoon was also working on CM9, and one other guy as well, sorry I cant remember your name.

Omegamoon was also working on CM9, and one other guy as well, sorry I cant remember your name.

I'm still on it ;) Merging the Huawei specific parts from the stock v2.6.38 kernel into a v3.4 kernel. See what that brings. Don't expect quick results though.

Good stuff. Never expect anything and then be both grateful and pleasently surprised when a dev shares his hard work with the rest of us.

I just read all 18 pages of this, I didn't understand anything about this, all I can say is GOOD LUCK MATE, and hopefully you pass all your exams.

Might be worth holding off the cm9 till huawei release a 3.0 kernel? Probably make a much better Rom that way.

Devs have been working on ics builds for the desire hd since ics had been released, and none of them is good enough for a daily ROM... All hinging on that elusive kernel lol.

I want to have this a try. Can someone give me the link of the latest beta version? Thanks .I'll try to help you with this.

Its not really ready for flashing being honest.

Count me in as interested in a CM7 port. Thank you.

+1 on a cm7 port :D

Tilal6991 you have once again outdone your self, i will test this rom, thank for developing for the u81xx too, but ive moved on, and now ive found out you are developing for this , just awesome..

Tillal thank you man for your aforts...we really need you here..you are the king!...one question:Can you use some Daz's work for your cm9?he actually did all to work but Camera and BT?

hes concentrating on infusion now i think

1. there's a difference between tilal and tillaz

2. why do people actually want ICS? why waste time porting it?

...God knows when we wil have CM10 for dialy use....:(

if official ics doesn't have HW then we will need CM9 :P... of course cm10 is coming out but maybe some will prefer ICS

+1 on a cm7 port :D

+1 :)