[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Guest RaAmon

I will check for possibilities later this week.

Thank so much, C3C0. Hopefully the problem will have easy solution, because for me it is an important and useful feature. The solution implemented in Mokeeos does not work properly: it seems as if the recording was made from the signal of the micro instead of making it from the speaker output, that is to say: in the recording hear my voice very well, but hardly of my interlocutor.

I hope it is not very laborious

Guest mare82

Thank you very much, mare82, but i think the best is integration on native ROM, without additional apps. Is not possible on 2.3.7 Android, may be? C3C0, if is not impossible, may you consider the possibility of integrate Call Recording in your ROM?

Thanks in advance.

I just gave you a temporary solution C3C0 would later do the integration in softverer :)

Guest RaAmon

I just gave you a temporary solution C3C0 would later do the integration in softverer :)

Thank you for your proposal, but it is that after reading it i downloaded CallRecorder and i noticed that your operation is the same as quoted for MokeeOS: in recording my voice is heard perfectly, but the of the person you talked with one hears very distant, almost unnoticeable. That doesn't help to meet my need for call recording; I am interested in the fact that both voices heard more or less as i heard in the conversation through the mobile.

In my Samsung Wave this is perfectly possible, and in several Sony-Ericsson which i had previously, also. I hope it is equally in this case, but, okay, we'll see ...

Thank you again.

Edited by RaAmon

Guest MrDetonator

I remember when I used AtomicMod that it also had some kind of built-in battery saver. I did the same thing, let it turn off my signal from 0 to 7 am, and it also couldn't get it back. So I think C3CO is right about the app causing this problem (and it will cause problems on any rom). Best way is to just put it in airplane mode yourself before you go sleeping, those battery saving apps must be made specifically for your phone.

Well I use the wifi off on screen off policy too and when I turn on the screen wifi reconnects instantly. I suspect there must be something wrong going on in your system. I would try to test the behavior on clean install with data wiped to see if the behavior is better. If yes there must be some app causing the havoc.

I'll try it too, remove apps as many as possible. If it will happen, I'll take log.

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest C3C0

Thank you for your proposal, but it is that after reading it i downloaded CallRecorder and i noticed that your operation is the same as quoted for MokeeOS: in recording my voice is heard perfectly, but the of the person you talked with one hears very distant, almost unnoticeable.

Native 2way call recording doesn't work in cm Roms because of some law issues. It's illegal in some countries. Therefore it's up to the user to use 3rd party call recording app. The latest one from market doesn't seem to work as it supposes to. But I've found a version that does. You can try: http://ceco.sk.eu.org/omc/apk/CallRecorder.apk

Guest MrDetonator

Clean install with factory reset would be better... but of course it's up to you :)

Will try it also when I have a chance.

Here's a log. Screen was off almost during an hour.

After failing to connect back to Wi-Fi network, I opened Settings, Wi-Fi was "Scanning".

And then I opened "Wi-Fi Settings" and it connected right after entering that settings. So connection was caused by entering settings.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9kly3eottp81s9/2012-06-03-20-53-02%2B0400.rar

Guest RaAmon

Native 2way call recording doesn't work in cm Roms because of some law issues.

Therefore it's up to the user to use 3rd party call recording app.

You can try:

Just try it with IceArmourIII+, because it is the one I have in this time on the phone, and does not work properly: apparently the same thing happened with Mokee, and the voice of my interlocutor is heard much weaker than the mine in the recording. Of course, the installation has been successful, the service is running, i tested both patched kernel for recording 2 tracks, as API of Android, but always the same result.

Tomorrow I will definately try it out with your CM7.2_RC3 and already I can be able to say something.

Many thanks, in any case, and greetings.

Guest krisd76

Hi Guys,

I've just downgraded from ICS CM9 because of too many bugs ATM. I am now running this version of CM7.

Is there any way of adding to the Toggles? like 2g/3g? I really like that feature of CM9, and want to add the same on this rom.

Many Thanks

Guest krisd76

It's there. You just need to enable it in Cyanogenmod settings / Interface / Notification power widget / Widget buttons

Christ.... I've spent the last couple of hours searching the menu's, you can guarantee it's in the one that you miss.

Thanks for your help!!!

Guest John W

IGNORE THIS: Yes, I really did waste 2 hours trying to get it to work before remembering to calibrate the proximity sensor!

Hi,

Having proximity sensor issues on an OMC with a TSL2771 Proximity sensor in it.

Instead of the classic symptoms of the screen failing to come back on when a call finishes, this time CM7 is acting as though there is no proximity sensor at all. Ie. when you put the phone up to your face on a call, then the screen stays on.

With the same phone on AtomicMod and similar roms then the fix here http://www.modaco.co...ssue-on-atomic/ works fine by changing the /data/misc/prox file to different calibration values.

However on this rom, that prox calibration file is missing, and creating it with the atomicmod compatible values doesn't have any effect.

Does anyone know how to get a working proximity sensor on phones with the TAOS TSL2771 please?

Edited by John W

Guest C3C0

For me the file with proximity calibration values are in /data/misc/prox_data.txt and it contains :

Guest krisd76

One more query. Regarding CM9, when playing music via Bluetooth in car, the id3 tags showed up on the stereo, I have scanned around and believe that this meta tagging is not available on any CM7 system.

I have tried to install the music app from ICS, but it failed to install.

Are there any plans for this feature to be added to this rom?

Many thanks

Guest krisd76

Yes, quite a few, Playerpro claimed to offer this tagging on the CM roms, but still nothing.

After quite some research on this, I have come to the conclusion that this feature is not available on systems prior to ICS.

Edited by krisd76