[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest John Matrix

Only problem i have with this rom is loud ringtones and generaly loud sound, i even tough my spearks got broken but after switching roms i notise they arent other then sound problem rom is perfect .

Well you are the first one to complain that CM rom is too loud :) . Normally people have problem with it being too low. That's why I boosted the volume a bit. Anyway I will prepare a flashable zip witch will revert to original sound levels.

Btw, have you tried playing with DSP manager? You can use equalizer and other settings to adjust sound levels and quality.

Guest godhand

Well you are the first one to complain that CM rom is too loud . Normally people have problem with it being too low. That's why I boosted the volume a bit. Anyway I will prepare a flashable zip witch will revert to original sound levels.

Btw, have you tried playing with DSP manager? You can use equalizer and other settings to adjust sound levels and quality.

I actually think that the volume is too loud, so loud that it becomes distorted. Is it possible to make a patch that resets the volume to factory settings? Apart from that this is by far the best ROM for the Skate. Congrats.

Guest addis

I actually think that the volume is too loud, so loud that it becomes distorted. Is it possible to make a patch that resets the volume to factory settings? Apart from that this is by far the best ROM for the Skate. Congrats.

I agree

the volume is too loud

Guest shockdj

best skate rom so far, tried all and this is stable as badword with great battery life. well done to all involved in making this rom for our skate

Guest pablitobm88
whats is the name of lockscreen in the theme of ics of this rom? its beautiful

¿? thanks :rolleyes:

Edited by pablitobm88

Guest addis

Here goes the update that will revert Mokee to "stock" volume.

Flash via clockworkmod.

No need to wipe anything.

Download: http://tinyw.in/UBFU

@crnadakm

You can include it in your OP as addon. Thanks.

yeah!!

Now that sounds really good!

thank you so much!! :))

Guest John Matrix

Thx , ok back to the flashing now :)

2 days without flashing i think this is a record !

Edited by John Matrix

Guest zukenp

Here goes the update that will revert Mokee to "stock" volume.

Flash via clockworkmod.

No need to wipe anything.

Download: http://tinyw.in/UBFU

@crnadakm

You can include it in your OP as addon. Thanks.

Sorry when you say stock volume ,what you mean ?

Guest Mtman1

The stock volume level. In cyanogenmod, some people were having problems that the sound was too quiet, so C3C0 upped the volume. However, in this rom, people thought it was too loud, so c3c0 made a zip to restore the original volume.

Edited by Mtman1

Guest crnadakm

For all of those who coplained about volume level I would like to explain that there are volume level buttons on the left of their phone. With those buttons you can either increase or decrease volume level. So if you think it is too loud just press it a few times and there you go - Hooray :D

For some strange reason I can't update second post, will keep trying...

Edit: Second post updated!

Edited by crnadakm

Guest John Matrix

It wasn't problem with how loud sound was but how it was sounding, on my skate it had a sound like a broken speaker.

Edited by John Matrix