[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest C3C0

I just tried installing steampunk Droid and skull free. Working ok with original build props.

Regarding video playback on PC. I will try to look at it. But cannot promise anything.

Guest banemitre66

Yes i also just installed steampunk droid apk and it works great but on google play still wrong device,so is a problem between phone and google not mine lol,also installed beter battery so i will see what is wrong there,but again why camera videos is recognised first time that i usb and than not,on camera uknown location the video is on sd,dcim,camera but pc just see empty folder i managed to send video through mail though.

Guest banemitre66

you know what,f... battery,f... video this rom is perfect i surely will use it every day until cm9 is stable,sorry for "hard questions" :)

Guest Azogue

Hi everyone. It´s my first post.

I really like this rom although I have a few issues:

Overlock settings didn´t work in my Skate: solved with CPU no frills.

Sky Map seems not to run properly (like in C3C0 Cm 7.2) but other apps that use the same sensors do run ok (like GPS Status). It´s not a big problem.

As they have already pointed Rom´s Flash does not work: unistalled and installed the other 11 version in the forum, working great.

But the biggest problem I have is Gtalk videotalk: I can not recieve any call and each time i try to make one the screen turns black and it restarts the app. (I only tried with data connection, not wifi). Anyone with this problem?

Thank you for your work and your help.

Edited by Azogue

Guest C3C0

Use CM7 themes. The same way as you use them in CM7 roms. They can be downloaded from play store.

But from my experience lot of them are outdated (not in line with the latest CM7.2) so you may experience

undesired graphical anomalies.

Guest zycro

I think this is the ultimate rom for Skate... Awesome... Are there a possibility to make it louder? (BeatAudio, XLoud, or something like that)

Guest crnadakm

I think this is the ultimate rom for Skate... Awesome... Are there a possibility to make it louder? (BeatAudio, XLoud, or something like that)

Well you can try tweaking it with DSP. When playing music in stock music player go to More -> Sound effects . From there you are on your own.

Guest sainteedean

This is the best rom for the skate so far! Only one problem though, flash wont work on it. I have installed it on 2 devices, but it still wont work, so does anyone know what the problem is?

Guest creedence

Yes, thank you.

And one more question: is it possible to restore apps from titanium backup to ext3 partition 'coz not s2e or link2sd is working ?

So, just briefly:

Internal memory is a lot quicker than using a SD card.

An ext partition is a separate partition on the SD card that tricks your phone into thinking that this partition is in fact part of the internal memory.

Titanium stores everything on the SD card. Does not store to ext partition.

I hope that everything is clear.

Edited by creedence

Guest Pablo87

So, just briefly:

Internal memory is a lot quicker than using a SD card.

An ext partition is a separate partition on the SD card that tricks your phone into thinking that this partition is in fact part of the internal memory.

Yes i know that internal memory is much faster than SD card.

And i was asking for ext3 partition because i have one on my sd card but S2E or Link2SD is not working on this rom or I made some mistake installing ROM which i less likely 'coz i used 3 x wipe rule and i formated /system

Guest creedence

Sorry. Misunderstood. Before installation you had ext3 partition? Mount script was created? Have you rebooted? What is happening at all?

Guest Pablo87

Sorry. Misunderstood. Before installation you had ext3 partition? Mount script was created? Have you rebooted? What is happening at all?

For me link2sd works OK. Using ext3.

Yes I have ext3 partition. But when i run S2E grant SU permision it said that Script not installed. Same problem is vith Link2SD. It said: Mount script error: mount script cannot be created mkdir: not found.

Any solution for this problem ?

EDIT: Just reflashed the rom again without wipe and now it's ok. S2E is now working fine. Not sure what was causing the problem. \

And one more question: do I need swap partiotion on my SD card ? and if so what size ?

Edited by Pablo87

Guest mad_john

How can I return back to official firmware? After install Mokee OS ClockWorkMod(4.0.1.4) starter change to home volume up + Power button. Previously, this combination has been to installing the official firmware.

Guest C3C0

If you mean TPT method of installation of firmware then the combination is [Vol+] [Menu] then power on.

It has always been like that.

Of course you need image directory with image.bin on your SD card.

BTW, Mokee installation does not touch (change) your recovery in any way.

Edited by C3C0

Guest creedence

Yes I have ext3 partition. But when i run S2E grant SU permision it said that Script not installed. Same problem is vith Link2SD. It said: Mount script error: mount script cannot be created mkdir: not found.

Any solution for this problem ?

EDIT: Just reflashed the rom again without wipe and now it's ok. S2E is now working fine. Not sure what was causing the problem. \

And one more question: do I need swap partiotion on my SD card ? and if so what size ?

Swap partition: no ;) Partition size: 0 ^_^

Guest mad_john

If you mean TPT method of installation of firmware then the combination is [Vol+] [Menu] then power on.

It has always been like that.

Of course you need image directory with image.bin on your SD card.

BTW, Mokee installation does not touch (change) your recovery in any way.

firmware image in the x :/ images / image.bin

In conjunction with the [Vol +] [Menu] + power button, opens ClockworkMod 4.0.1.4.

There is another way to flash?