ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.10.19 (CM SETTINGS HACK INCLUDED)

Guest alfu

Guest Cyclothunder

The phone numbers have a hyphen "-" after three digits (123-456-678). How do I configure it to remove it so that all the number are in a continuous sequence (12345678)?

if you are syncing contacts with gmail try editing those contacts in gmail itself, (on the pc) :)

Guest ontherocks

if you are syncing contacts with gmail try editing those contacts in gmail itself, (on the pc) :)

It's not that the numbers were stored that way.

If you start typing numbers to dial, the hyphen gets added automatically even then. So this is a feature that has been configured with this ROM.

Guest killer99

i have a little problem ; I can't update my rom

now i have the 1,8,3 and when i try to update says clockworkmod always aborted and lezo says failing ota

and oooo jes this is the official one by lezo

sorry for my bad english

i have a little problem ; I can't update my rom

now i have the 1,8,3 and when i try to update says clockworkmod always aborted and lezo says failing ota

and oooo jes this is the official one by lezo

sorry for my bad english

try edweder's version, by the way what was the error message before it shows aborting installation.

Guest Ricardo PT

Hi everyone!

Can someone mirror the 1.8.24 version? mediafire etc etc.

Has anyone managed to download from everbox directly? Cant download from it even when i authenticate with google credentials

Hi everyone!

Can someone mirror the 1.8.24 version? mediafire etc etc.

Has anyone managed to download from everbox directly? Cant download from it even when i authenticate with google credentials

surely you can download from everbox. the point is that they watch your IP address and allow download once in a day or two. what you have to do is to go to site on a new day and just wait the site to load fully and click the download button once and wait, after a few moments it will automatically start downloading. don't refresh or click download button more than once. for me this method never failed.

Guest Ricardo PT

...don't refresh or click download button more than once.,,,,

too late, with excelent alternatives like dropbox, skydrive, mediafire why share roms on such "limited/one language" only hosters?

ill try it tomorrow

edit: managed to download it after dozens of clicks, uploading it to a more "friendly hoster", will share the link when it finishes uploading.

Thanks