--- DELETE THIS ---

Guest tillaz

Guest broekhuijsen

Unfortunately I had to find out the hard way, this is not compatible with the roms that swap the internal memory with internal sd card.

My phone got screwed up completely and I had to do a fresh install of everything.

Guest sandrogp

Please, please, please: I have just half-bricked (I still have access to cwm luckily) my phone because I did not read the latter posts about this not being compatible with ICS. Please tillaz, edit your FIRST post so that it says clearly and explicitly that this will ruin one's ROM if ICS. I now have to start a fresh install from scratch and, worse still... I don't have backups... I know... I know... silly!

Guest tillaz

Please, please, please: I have just half-bricked (I still have access to cwm luckily) my phone because I did not read the latter posts about this not being compatible with ICS. Please tillaz, edit your FIRST post so that it says clearly and explicitly that this will ruin one's ROM if ICS. I now have to start a fresh install from scratch and, worse still... I don't have backups... I know... I know... silly!

sorry m8, when i posted this there was no stock ICS available for the G300...

that's why there is nothing saying it wont work on ics in the first post,

i'm to busy working on new stuff to check over all my old posts now ICS is available...

this is why people do a nandroid back up before flashing anything, if you had, you would be restored in 10 mins.