Chinese ROM with supercharger ! Now correct link ! B892

Guest weckl

Guest weckl

20120609022336838.png20120609022248910.png20120609022328046.png20120609022307259.png

https://www.dropbox....sb9e/sQzce867z-

Google apps are no existent in this chinese ROM so if you want to install again just install this zip after installing the rom

https://www.dropbox....0828-signed.zip

English will still be there but no other languages, only English and chinese to choose. Some apps in Chinese are installed like browsers, chinese market...but this can be easily deleted with Titanium Backup afterwards.

20120609022248910.png

ROM Profile (purple character is different and 1.0):

* This package based on the latest B892 official package to streamline and optimize the strength, made ​​under linux unpack the official firmware, no garbage residue

※ strong IO performance optimization, real performance boost, running points directly pay one hundred Super Rabbit IO performance can run up to a maximum of 450 (your ROM can only get to? Ha ha). Smoother operation, slightly sensitive people can feel it

※ open the AMR wideband / HD Audio support, enhance call quality

※ join the 2G/3G network optimization script, obvious effect, speed significantly speed up

※ Google music box and fly sound update to the latest version, the sound quality to be how to force how to force

※ to SuperCharger optimization (from XDA) saving you definitely feel the draw! ! ! Recognized as the best optimization method, the effect is significant (script updated version is more effective, faster) - contains the core optimization, memory management and energy saving optimization, basically put an end to crash

supercharger is the control system operation and timely close the redundant process to release memory a script, can accelerate the speed of system response does not increase the excess consumption, therefore please do not scrapping the memory

* Joined the flying sound to the power of sound, you definitely hear out! ! ! This is the real power of sound! Usage: open google music box (that is, the headset icon) casually put the song, and then press the menu button to select the audio, you can set the flying sound. Good horse with a good saddle, the headset to the power of words, sounds great feeling is not recommended to use the flying sound loud speaker

※ off the keyboard lights, script, user-friendly choice! ! ! Are you in the night to play phone keypad light stab the eyes very uncomfortable? The system. \ Etc \ init.d Z90closeButtonLight.sh renamed restart to turn off the keyboard lights for Z90closeButtonLight

※ optimize the quality of the camera taking pictures

※ to enhance dalvik virtual machine execution memory, running a large program is not easy FC

* Sony engine, and give permission

※ ROOT permissions

※ boot animation is replaced by Huawei's chrysanthemum

※ GPS acceleration, basic can reach the second set

※ joined Ascent tools, millet notes, Sogou input method, GP Batteries (digital power), Europe Peng browser search Road show

※ 2.2 native lock screen, replace Huawei occupies minimal memory desktop the ADW desktop Magic Fun extracted (maximum fluency)

※ there are some small optimization can not remember, do not bother to say, all of you to experience it

Developers, cookers : hope you enjoy diggin' this.

20120609025930710.png20120609025918174.png20120609025838437.png20120609025819281.png

Edited by weckl

Guest FrankieADZ

nice :) another step closer to that B916 with was kinda referred to as a possible ICS rom....tho im not holding me breath lol

Guest runlevel5

I flashed with CWM after doing backup of existing rom and wiping data, cache and dalvik. It boots but I am restoring my backup as I havent got time to set it up now, will have a proper play over the weekend. Some apps such as dolphin browser are in chinese, but this was to be expected :) . An app with a red icon called reboot lets you reboot into CWM and perform restore etc if you want to.

All the best.

Edited by runlevel5

Guest weckl

And test it at your own risk.. this is meant for chinese G300 U8818. As I own one for me is good but I post the link here if you want to try it out in your U8815. I'm quite sure will work ok in U8815 too.

Guest runlevel5

I flashed it with CWM and it doesnt work it gets stuck at huawei logo screen. :( i wiped cache and data and dalivik.

Worked fine for me, dunno if it makes a difference what rom you came from but I have B888 which has different partitions to earlier builds. I'm sure someone will come along that is more informed than me. :)

Guest weckl

Super Rabbit IO performance?

Anyway I'm going to try it

LOL. Google translate is fun to read. Like I guess is my bad english.But thanks to google translate at least we can understand by the context the features of this rom.

Edited by weckl

Guest dbaseii

LOL. Google translate is fun to read. Like I guess is my bad english.But thanks to google translate at least we can understand by the context the features of this rom.

yep, Goole translate can cause a bit of laughter

Guest Davidoff59

Stuck on Huawei logo for me after a full wipe.

I have previously flashed the B888 leaked rom which may have changed partition sizes.

It may help to post which rom you went from as saying it works for you doesn't help anyone else.