[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Something is wrong with your device, mine works as it should

no in 2.3 and 4.0 roms it works only with this ROM it doesnt

Guest minifig

If you activated the navbar and after reboot, you can set the height/width of navbar....

Can you tell me where? I can't seem to find this setting.

Guest Niko84

Hello KonstaT and thank you for your great rom, the blade is still alive !

I have just a problem with tethering, i use the WiFi Tether for Root Users but my tablet (hannspad on ICS too) doesn't see it...it should be the "ad-hoc" connexion who doesn't work with ICS ?

Again, thanks for your job !

Guest eL_Jee

Updated to the latest version few days ago.

I've experienced two issues since:

- My phone won't unlock anymore. The touchscreen is not responive on the lockscreen. Hardwarebuttons do respond though. Solved after wiping cache yesterday, but issue popped up again today.

- Last night 'android operating system' consumed 488MB, emptying my entire account (I pay per MB).

Any suggestions fixing either of these problems? Thanks!

Guest Akash P
Updated to the latest version few days ago.

I've experienced two issues since:

- My phone won't unlock anymore. The touchscreen is not responive on the lockscreen. Hardwarebuttons do respond though. Solved after wiping cache yesterday, but issue popped up again today.

- Last night 'android operating system' consumed 488MB, emptying my entire account (I pay per MB).

Do a complete wipe and reinstall the rom.

Hello KonstaT and thank you for your great rom, the blade is still alive !

I have just a problem with tethering, i use the WiFi Tether for Root Users but my tablet (hannspad on ICS too) doesn't see it...it should be the "ad-hoc" connexion who doesn't work with ICS ?

Again, thanks for your job !

Same here. This is the only problem with this rom, but it's very annoying. Burstlam's rom has working wifi tether..

Guest The Guvnor

Isn't that just your phone (google account) redownloading all your apps from store after your wipe?. I could be wrong.

But if so....use wifi dude ;)

Guest thecrazyguy

Konsta, Any more updates to CM9 or should we just move on to JB?

I was going to ask the same thing.

Edited by thecrazyguy

Guest KonstaT

Konsta, Any more updates to CM9 or should we just move on to JB?

I can't tell you what to do, it all depends on what you need. I've been using JB now for five or so day and I think it's stable enough for everyday use. There hasn't been a single reboot and not too many unexpected force closes. It's still much slower than ICS, all the things that work in ICS still don't work in JB and almost none of the CM settings/extras work. If you want to be on the bleeding edge, go for JB. If you want a stable ROM with cool extra features, use this one. If you want a ROM that has everything working, you have to go back to gingerbread.

Any updates?

You think I didn't see your post the first time?

Hello!

I have still a little bug with my center clock ^^

If the display is on and get a message in status bar the center clock hides fine, if the screen is locked and i get a message in status bar the center clock hides fine, too. But if I get a message while the screen is locked and than i unlock the screen than the clock "crash" with the text.

I have an example in attachment with this android debugging message ...

Sorry for my english...

Btw: Great ROM !

post-979492-0-66349800-1342985291_thumb.

Guest mikeb90

sorry mates, i didn't understand one thing: may i install the rom without the TPT step directly through ClockWork (i got the v5.0.2.0)?Thanks in advance

Guest Taiyo85

sorry mates, i didn't understand one thing: may i install the rom without the TPT step directly through ClockWork (i got the v5.0.2.0)?Thanks in advance

You don't need to do the TPT if you have the minimum amount of space required to install this rom on your /system folder. But remember to wipe everything!

Guest lohikko

Is any of you having problems with TPT? Because I'm trying to install it but I only get seven lines of "error!" written in green when I restart the phone while pressing & holding volume up & menu buttons

:S

Guest habbo45

Any way to change the bootanimation? I tried the root explorer way but the bootanimation.zip is not in system/media.

Its possible to change?

Any way to change the bootanimation? I tried the root explorer way but the bootanimation.zip is not in system/media.

Its possible to change?

Thats cause there is no Bootanimation lol

and yes its bossible to change the bootanimation by copying a bootanimation.zip to /system/media :)