Max Payne for Android !!

Guest weckl

Guest runlevel5

does take a while.everything worked fine for me except exiting the game from the inplay menu.did a couple of reboots from quickboot and all was well.menu is a little unresponsive but ingame controls are all good.enjoy

PS running standard odexed B888 rooted with cwm.

Edited by runlevel5

Guest Mtman1

Have fun :D i'll (maybe) buy it tomorrow (if my 32gb sdcard turns up) and give a quick review

Edited by Mtman1

WOW it plays so well just like on playstation,rockstar have done another great job here!

The controls work good too unlike some games where you have too drag across screen to turn and look,there is a joystick for that. :D

I will post a video tomorrow if nobody else does.

By the way,I have no problem exiting game.On main screen,scroll to bottom,click exit.

Edited by Guest

Guest Mtman1
By far the best game I have paid for on android,cannot wait to see what rockstar ports next...vice city maybe!

That would be nice... Can't be that difficult if they have already done gta and Max Payne. Thank for pointing Max Payne out weckl

Guest runlevel5

Can't find it on the market

I have just been back to it on google play and it says it's now incompatible with all my devices, even though it's marked as installed and I have not changed the rom. Weird....

Guest FrankieADZ

I have just been back to it on google play and it says it's now incompatible with all my devices, even though it's marked as installed and I have not changed the rom. Weird....

I've had that with a few apps to be fair. 1 day they say it's incompatible then the next it is. :blink:

Just got an update from rockstars:

jikobutsu,

Thank you for contacting R* support, and for the kind words for the games. Currently your device is not supported, hence the reason the marketplace said that. We are aware of the issue that the market place told some unsupported devices that they were supported. If the game is running on your device, great!!! I am happy that you get to experience this awesome title. I have included a link below for our list of supported devices. I encourage you to sign up to it so you can be alerted via email as soon as we update it.

http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/21256308-max-payne-list-of-supported-ios-android-devices

Cheers,

Brad P.