[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest Stokelspace

After installing this rom it seems to have broken my vpn (pptp)...

I can still connect to my network, and the first seconds it works but then the internet stops...

I'm still connected to the network though. Don't know why this is.

I had B884 before, installed B886 and then this one.

Any Ideas? I could try the Stock B886 again.

edit:

It's working with the MoDaCo Custom ROM Gr2 prebake release.

Edited by Stokelspace

Guest feckineejit

I had to go back to my backup of this rom before this update, as this one been giving me a lot of battery drain even when i'm not using the phone.

Guest eirlysbill1

doesnt show any music within the app what so ever, the SD card is alright.works fine on the previous build then this 1 music doesnt appear.

have you tried another version

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1533816

I've been thinking on this and I'm wondering if this music app stores data on the system partition that organises the playlists?

Otherwise, why would the app work perfectly after wiping the all the music and then adding it in again? I've been checking my music for about 2-3 days since I did that, and its perfect every time.

So, it can't really be the app or the rom, can it?

My problem after installing the new rom was some songs were missing, some were named wrong. It was just a general mess.

(FYI: I used Rom toolbox pro to restore data and I followed the wipe/install instructions carefully in the op)

PS: This is a great rom tillaz, thanks for your work, and I look forward to the themes as well.

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest tillaz

I had to go back to my backup of this rom before this update, as this one been giving me a lot of battery drain even when i'm not using the phone.

the only real change was the ics style contacts.. but there is an an add-on to add stock contacts, but this would not cause battery drain..

most problems are caused when restoring data, this was always the culprate on the skate forum (especially titanium back up)

that's why i recommend re-installing all apps using a tool this this http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1531880

without restoring data, most app data is stored on the sdcard anyway, like install data, game saves, etc...

Guest ovecka

Is there a way to set the ROM to forbid the system to connect to the internet after booting for the first time? As I don't have a data plan, I am forced to remove the SIM everytime i flash a new ROM. Leaving it in causes Android to connnect to the internet immediately after boot. And that connection means money lost.I don't want to remove the case because I damage the plastic cover with my nails everytime I try it. Removing the gel case everytime I want to flash is pretty annoying as well.

Guest fr0do
Is there a way to set the ROM to forbid the system to connect to the internet after booting for the first time? As I don't have a data plan, I am forced to remove the SIM everytime i flash a new ROM. Leaving it in causes Android to connnect to the internet immediately after boot. And that connection means money lost.I don't want to remove the case because I damage the plastic cover with my nails everytime I try it. Removing the gel case everytime I want to flash is pretty annoying as well.

You can skip account setup and then run it after you're setup on wifi.

Guest eirlysbill1

Don't know if it's possible for you, but try going somewhere, where you don't get signal. For me its my home. Getting any signal is hopeless here so it always asks for wifi, eventually

Guest eirlysbill1

@ tillaz

Sorry if this is a stupid question, or if it's been asked before, but how do you disable the the low battery pop up @ 15%. I looked in settings but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Guest fr0do
@ tillaz

Sorry if this is a stupid question, or if it's been asked before, but how do you disable the the low battery pop up @ 15%. I looked in settings but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Thread on it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1251775

I'd suggest renaming the ogg and then creating an empty file of that name if you want to just get rid of the sound.

Guest eirlysbill1

Cheers, I don't mind it popping up once, during s discharge cycle, but what I've noticed is that battery percentages are fluctuating, so it popped up about 5 times in the last 10-15 minutes. Weird, never saw that before.

Guest tillaz

@ tillaz

Thanks

decompile framework-res.apk

res / values / integers.xml

edit the values to your preferred

<integer name="config_lowBatteryWarningLevel">15</integer>
<integer name="config_lowBatteryCloseWarningLevel">20</integer>
[/CODE]

recompile, ;)

Guest tillaz

decompile framework-res.apk

res / values / integers.xml

edit the values to your preferred

<integer name="config_lowBatteryWarningLevel">15</integer>
<integer name="config_lowBatteryCloseWarningLevel">20</integer>
[/CODE] recompile, if you cant do it let me know and i will make and add-on, there should only be one at 10% in my opinion.. [u][b]so i would have it like[/b][/u]
[CODE]
<integer name="config_lowBatteryWarningLevel">0</integer>
<integer name="config_lowBatteryCloseWarningLevel">10</integer>
or like this to hear it only when the phone die's

<integer name="config_lowBatteryWarningLevel">0</integer>
<integer name="config_lowBatteryCloseWarningLevel">0</integer>
[/code]

Guest eirlysbill1

thanks

using root browser found: /system/framework/framework-res.apk/res but that was it. I couldn't find values/integer.xml in there.

I didn't decompile (does this mean the same as decompress or unzip?) any way I just used the explore option, and couldn't find it.

What did I miss? Some one showed me how to use terminal for removing the boot sound once, is that where the changes are made?

Cheers

PS: don't make an add on just for me, if I can't do it myself, I'll just put up with it. Just trying to learn a bit

Guest oldfella

used this for a few days and only issue for me is the battery % wizzes up and down for no apparent reason. Never seen that before, seems to happen under around 50% and will vary by 10-20% in both directions.

Guest eirlysbill1

used this for a few days and only issue for me is the battery % wizzes up and down for no apparent reason. Never seen that before, seems to happen under around 50% and will vary by 10-20% in both directions.

yeah, that's what was happening to me too, but because the battery was down near 15%, it kept kicking up a warning with each fluctuation. But, it is a minor niggle when you factor in the increase in battery life. I think (can't prove it) that yesterday was the first time a charge has lasted over 2 days for me. Also, just did a antutu benchmark and it was 2824, which isn't super fast, but it is, in comparison to the1759, which was my last score (with another rom). Nice one tillaz

Guest eirlysbill1

The battery level going up and down is a Huawei bug and its not this rom that has introduced it.

Cheers, I thought you meant the low battery alarm, above.

Guest Pathfinder23

Tried to download the latest build B220612 from the link in the 1st post but getting "forbidden" error message, anyone have alternative link ? Thanks :)

Guest runlevel5

The locked bootloader of stock ics puts me off it somewhat. I'm still running your atomicmod from 19th june as my daily driver. Thanks for porting this without the actual phone.

all the best.