tillaz

[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

741 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, but I cannot find where to enable wake-up with volume buttons and crt screen-off effect, any idea?

Great rom, thanks!

Edited by Salamin1

Sorry - I never checked so didn't realise that the file had been removed. But maybe the same or a similar patch exists elsewhere on the forum? I use Google "modaco g300 <search-terms>" to search because it's usually better than the site's own search...

Sorry - I never checked so didn't realise that the file had been removed. But maybe the same or a similar patch exists elsewhere on the forum? I use Google "modaco g300 <search-terms>" to search because it's usually better than the site's own search...

I'll try, thanks!

Hi everyone,

I just got the bootloader code from huawei, and I'm on the stock ICS rom. I'm trying to decide which rom to install. I understand that JB roms seem to be the most unstable, and GB are the fastest, but are there any cons to installing a GB rom as opposed to ICS? Like app compatibility or something like that? Or are the differences between GB and ICS roms mostly about looks and design? thanks

There are some apps that don't work on gb, like the Chrome browser and various other things. I get on OK without them tho. Might be worth checking if any of the apps that you personally can't live without are incompatible.

Can I flash it on y300?

^ No -- unless the ROM is ported you should refrain

Can I flash it on y300?

Give it a go! Make a backup first in CWM/TWRP, that you can restore if it doesnt work.

THANKS

Good morning ... 

After having installed many cooked both GB ROM, ICS, JB ... for my G300, I can say AtomicMod ROM and recommend this as the best for my needs for speed, stability, beauty and performance. 

I think that will be my final ROM. To thank their creator for their fantastic cooked. 

Sorry for my English, some phrases may not make sense. 

Greetings!!! Thank you !!!

Hi !

First of all I would like to thank everyone involved in the creation of this ROM ! It's awesome ! I had it for a few months and it has been amazing!

Now I am offering my phone with this ROM to my little sister, but she needs it in a specific language that I think it doesn't come with the ROM, the language is Portuguese!

Do you know how can I change the entire language of the menus to Portuguese? Is there any way?

Do I need to make the files for the language or..? If that's the case, I can translate everything... but maybe there is already a update/plug-in for the language, no?

Thank you a lot in advance!

Today is Christmas, a fast reply would be so much appreciated :')

Thank you again!

Cyaa

I decompiled the Settings.apk and changed the strings.xml and arrays.xml file from the "Values" folder inside the "Res" folder, and then I build the .apk again and made a full new installation using the zip with the new Settings.apk.

But still the language is in english, even after I changed the default .xml files inside the "Values" folder, what is wrong guys ? 

Baah :(

Thank you anyways...