[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dt_matthews

That someone should only be dazz tbh, I'm sure he'll do that when the time is right. :-)

yeh, true. Wish dazz hadn't posted a picture using b/band 2030, its kind of making me drool and its not pleasant ;)

Guest Mario_Cardoso

That is purely a myth. He simply goes in to standby mode. :P

But he never goes into Deep Spleep mode :D Edited by Mario_Cardoso

Guest rosco-85

Is CM10 going to come overclocked already? Or with the abilty to overclock? Will it still have the Camera issue being experienced with the ICS ROM's when overclocked?

what do I need to do for the camera and bluethoot my huawei ascend G300 working?

You need patience and the ability to read the thread, at least the last few pages, properly.

I'm just waiting to see which will arrive first: JB with working 2030 RIL or my G300

Well, technically JB working with 2030 has arrived, Daz posted a screenshot of it a page or so back. The next thing is the bluetooth and cam fixes and then it is game on! :)

to root read through this and you will find a link to a download of 'unlockbootloader.exe' use this with USB debug on and with the phone booted use the top 2 options and then reboot

Erm, wrong thread maybe? lol :P

Guest helsil

You need patience and the ability to read the thread, at least the last few pages, properly.

Well, technically JB working with 2030 has arrived, Daz posted a screenshot of it a page or so back. The next thing is the bluetooth and cam fixes and then it is game on! :)

I read several times already, but I am not able to do anything.

sorry, but needed help.

thanks.

Bluetooth and Camera do NOT work in this release. They will not work until Dazzozo actually makes them work. This is a development thread not a release so expect things to be broken.

As I said, patience.

Edited by Cyda

Guest glorifiedg

Just a few questions :

1- the roms previously posted by daz are flashable by cwm?

2- when he releases a New rom its possible to update via cwm too?