• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM]

814 posts in this topic

Posted

First Rule of Cyanogen Mod.

Don't ask for ETAs.

:)

Posted

why is it suddenly so quiet here??? :ph34r:

Well, I was getting far too excited at the prospect of imminent jb goodness, my keyboard was being terribly abused ;)

Posted

Hello, I hope u don't mind i ask this noobish question! I have been walking through the forum but i dont see any FAQ or so that can help, so here it goes:

I updated my cellphone to this ROM but I can't acess the SIM contacts and I need them so bad >_> any way of gettin this? If that isn't possible can I just "downgrade" it to the previous 2.3 stock that I got?

I dont really care right now about the camera and I think ur doing a great job =)

Well sorry about this question..

Keep up the good work !

Posted

I updated my cellphone to this ROM but I can't acess the SIM contacts and I need them so bad >_> any way of gettin this?

Urgh did you install cm9 from the front page or cm10? I Guess it might not make.much diff in regards to your question. Try opening contacts, press the menu button, then import/export, import from sim card

Posted (edited)

Hi does this work with the 850mhz radio frequency? I have the same baseband which makes me think yes, but i would like to double check.

Because finally nobody is pushing Dazzozo, nobody has stupid questions which are answered many times in the thread. Dazzozo himself is either having a life, or even working on this ROM. So he either doesn't posts because there are no updates or working on updates which means he doesn't have time to post. Be patient, there are great things coming our way.

Imay have just asked one lol sorry if i have. Edited by maverickjohn

Posted (edited)

Imay have just asked one lol sorry if i have.

Shift happens. Unless Dazzozo hulks at you but I doubt it.

Also notice how is this topic getting continuously cleared.

Typed from my G300.

Edited by Umrtvovacz

Posted

Shift happens. Unless Dazzozo hulks at you but I doubt it.

Also notice how is this topic getting continuously cleared.

What does "continuously cleared" mean?

Posted

it means this for devs only to tell us that its in development.thats why we have moderaters to clear up posts.

Posted

@ Daz

because...from the other comes nothing...;)

Posted

carstenheuer, follow progress here.

https://github.com/Dazzozo

Posted

Only the kernel is available there. The rest is currently private. The kernel will most likely get few updates so don't use that as a measure of progress.

Posted

I realised that some changes haven't been pushed, just trying to stop questions so you can concentrate on what you are doing.

On another note, Omegamoon has set up his github page, thanks Omega moon.

https://github.com/omegamoon

Posted

The device setup and props will go public when they're done. At the moment it's private and a few developers have access. The kernel obviously has to be public as I'm releasing a binary and GPL and such.

Posted

Urgh did you install cm9 from the front page or cm10? I Guess it might not make.much diff in regards to your question. Try opening contacts, press the menu button, then import/export, import from sim card

I have tried that already doesn't work! I updated the one thats on the front page I guess its cm10 ..

Posted

I have tried that already doesn't work! I updated the one thats on the front page I guess its cm10 ..

The front page will be cm9. Anyway if the import / export method doesn't work I'm not too sure. I managed to export mine by syncing with my Gmail contacts on my previous phone, you can maybe try that. Gmail can import from many sources so even if you can a csv file it'll work.

Posted (edited)

this would be absolutely awesome!!! :D

Edited by carstenheuer

Posted

*:* I found my self refreshing this page 10 times a day :P

Posted

XRxtk.png

Posted

You ar a KING

Posted

Dazzozo knows the secrets of the secretive RIL

Posted

That is the least documented thing on this planet. Seriously. If you're going to learn how to write your own RIL class, kill yourself to end it now.

Posted

XRxtk.png

What took you so long? :P

... But seriously, your resourcefulness and fastidious approach is evident... Just take it easy though; as you pointed out, the official CM10 nightlies are only just going live!

Posted

Why do that when we can have all the device support complete from nothing in 3-4 weeks? :P

Posted

That is the least documented thing on this planet. Seriously. If you're going to learn how to write your own RIL class, kill yourself to end it now.

Well on the bright side, all your other dev will be a breeze in comparison ;)