[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Verhaaltjes

Thank you for another update, C3C0.

WIll flash later tonight.

EDIT: Might be tomorrow ... Goo.im is incredibly slow. *sigh*

Edited by Verhaaltjes

Guest Verhaaltjes

Veerhaaltjes are you downloading from your skate?

Try On PC, It downloads so Good

Nope, actually downloading from PC. Now at 40% ... so speed has slightly improved. Still **** though :)

Oh well, patience is golden.

EDIT: Finished - seems that whatever was blocking Goo finally let them go again. Flashing now ...

Edited by Verhaaltjes

Nope, actually downloading from PC. Now at 40% ... so speed has slightly improved. Still **** though

Oh well, patience is golden.

EDIT: Finished - seems that whatever was blocking Goo finally let them go again. Flashing now ...

10% and 2 hours left. You still think so? :(

Guest hugobosslives

In the future maybe. Depends on if I decide to move onto jb or not. For now I'm staying with ics or will even go for gingerbread when I get fed up.

please do. can't bear to go back to normal ui anymore. but i love jelly beans notification drawer and the animations.

would love an updated version of the two combined :D

Guest Verhaaltjes

please do. can't bear to go back to normal ui anymore. but i love jelly beans notification drawer and the animations.

would love an updated version of the two combined

++1 :)

You can change DPI settings in Paranoid settings menu.

If you want stock DPI or don't see benefits of using tablet features then you should probably go for normal CM9 build. There's a new release from two days back and

you can find it in coldfusionx thread.

Attached are my exported PA settings I prefer and use so you can try them (I am using Nova launcher)

Use paranoidBackup app to backup your current PA settings. Put attached file under "paranoid_backup" folder on SD card

and rename it to remove ".txt" extension (had to add it because attachment system refuses .prop files...)

Then use ParanoidBackup app to restore it.

You're right about AM/PM. I haven't noticed it since I prefer 24h format.

7.9.2012.2.53.48.prop.txt

?

Don't know about anything critical. Been on this rom for 2 months already.

I already fixed AM/PM issue but it takes too much space in status bar so I wouldn't use it personally anyway.

Especially when "AM" in slovak is "dopoludnia" :D

Edited by C3C0

?

Don't know about anything critical. Been on this rom for 2 months already.

I already fixed AM/PM issue but it takes too much space in status bar so I wouldn't use it personally anyway.

Especially when "AM" in slovak is "dopoludnia" :D

lol thanks anyway-imo paranoid can be set at normal dpi too so it's a better choice and I can use nexus mode too :D

Okay, and how exactly I am supposed to change the settings to system look like Phone one? When I have all set on Phone UI/Stock DPI, for example settings are still really small.

And, is there any way how to change just the power screen? It won't fit on my display, so I have to scroll in this one. - what settings are connected with power menu?