[ROM][ICS][Port] Paranoid Android [OUTDATED]

Guest XMasterNinni

Guest Hayden3430

Thanks!! Any feedback ??

Tbh, im back with cfx now as i felt everything was just too small and wifi took ages to find and connect. Also had to manually change dpi settings for the keyboard application back to stock hdpi (240dpi) to use it properly.

Guest supertx2

Tbh, im back with cfx now as i felt everything was just too small and wifi took ages to find and connect. Also had to manually change dpi settings for the keyboard application back to stock hdpi (240dpi) to use it properly.

My keyboard and wifi works fine '-'

Guest Rúben

No. What do you think, which ROM should I base this on? Burstlam's CM9 - AOKP, tilal's CFX, KonstaT's CM9 or a self - build CM9?

I think KonstaT's CM9 it's the best ICS rom I've tried, it's very very smooth and stable. I've tried tilal's CFX too and i have a lot of battery drain issues, I have to charge my phone 3/4 times a day, with KonstaT's i can stay 2/3 days without charging.

Guest The Guvnor

I think KonstaT's CM9 it's the best ICS rom I've tried, it's very very smooth and stable. I've tried tilal's CFX too and i have a lot of battery drain issues, I have to charge my phone 3/4 times a day, with KonstaT's i can stay 2/3 days without charging.

+1 Definitely.

Guest iShubham

Please change base to your own or AOKP or Konsta,

CFX never worked on my blade (dont know why,tried everything)

so this is also not working for me :(

Guest gunapriyan

Link is not working........

It shows,

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I had downloaded from Mediafire....But ROM seems is slow?

XMaster Can you boost it like CFX or Konsta?

Edited by gunapriyan

Guest XMasterNinni

@guna

The new framework "eats" a lot more RAM than the standard CM9 one. I can tweak it, but it won't change much.

After formatting /system before flashing and rebooting after the first boot, it seems quite smooth.

Edited by XMasterNinni

This ROM I like. I havent got a Blade ( Might buy another one as I found one for £35 ) But I <3 the Paranoid Android ROMS. Does this go back into phone mode? or always Tablet?

Guest Retand1

@weeo you can change manualy for each application what mode you like - phone or tablet. Function Tablet mode in Paranoid settings is not working but how I said you can change manualy this option for each application, I think for the best view like tablet you should change the system IU from phone to tablet and it have to look like a tablet (notification have to be the same like tablet - you can see this in youtube when you write android paranoid),but when I change it to tablet mode the System IU gives me FC.

Also contacts are slower I don't know why.

Edited by Retand1

Guest gunapriyan

Dear XMaster,

I like very much this ROM. Superb... Thanks to you...

1. But Battery Percentage never reduce after using 1 hr.

2. I was used Tilal's ROM....Its faster....If i get same speed in this ROM, I never change any ROM in future. Please fix.

- Guna

@guna

The new framework "eats" a lot more RAM than the standard CM9 one. I can tweak it, but it won't change much.

After formatting /system before flashing and rebooting after the first boot, it seems quite smooth.

Guest XMasterNinni

Switched to KonstaKang and slightly tweaked vm heap size for better performance and smoother scrolling/homescreen stuff.

Guest Hayden3430

It's. nice but i had problems with the keyboard.

Go to Paranoid Settings > Apps > Android Keyboard > custom dpi > 240

Guest Rúben

It's. nice but i had problems with the keyboard.

It's smooth and fast like KonstaKANG?

Any major issue? How about battery drain?

Thank you

Guest paulocostavct

i didn't tested for very long i'm going to do that tonight. i just installed for 40 min and gave up because of the keyboard. i didn't tried KonstaKANG so i can't tell you if it's like that.

Well i tried again and because i can't resize the keyboard, because the paranoid android settings gives an FC, i gave up. But seems to run smooth and i liked the appearance of the menus.

Hope next release the problem it's fixed so i can play more with this rom.

Edited by paulocostavct

Guest innesness

Feedback/Review

Just flashed this port and am currently running the untested build. Everything (GPS, Bluetooth, radios, etc) seems to work well. The UI is already quite fast & smooth, and the ROM is pretty stable overall. Battery seems fine, no noticeable difference from KonstaKANG for me (Smartassv2).

I can confirm that Paranoid Settings does indeed FC on this build, which keeps me locked out of the ability to fix the keyboard issue and (I think?) enable softkeys. It's a little frustrating to be unable to access the goodies that make this ROM unique, haha. The only other issue I can find is some very slight lagginess. Overall this ROM will be a solid contender given more work and fixes here and there--for now I'm going back to Konsta but I look forward to using this once these few issues are fixed.

Smooth, beautiful ROM. Great dev work, looking forward to an update!

Edited by innesness