[CM7] [gen1/gen2] Latest CM7 2.3.7 ROMs

Guest pass25

Guest equiliym

its in the version 20120701.

0624 version, works fine.

the only thing that I noticed in the 0624 version was that when you receive a call the person's name or number is below the buttons that give up the keyboard, etc. hung up the call ...

yeah thats because of hdpi framework but still odd, i tought that was fixed.. well if anyone can still confirm this ill take a look at it since i use a hybrid rom myself lol but ill check it out today anyhow

Guest equiliym

He meant that he modifies the rom that he makes further for his own convenience. :)

exactly that, i make a full flashable rom customized for my usage :P

Guest GuyOverThere

Testing right now version 20120701 and wow if it's fast! Doing first boot at the moment, will update about the microphone thing.

Update:

- I can confirm the microphone bug, is completly muted during calls.

- The pattern thing was indeed fixed.

Edited by GuyOverThere

Guest equiliym

ok im adding link to both first post and here, new phone.apk should fix the mic problem, do tell if it works, sorry that i cant test it :(

Guest equiliym

friend we are here is to test and refine the rooms.

I am sorry not to know the change rooms but with time I will learn.

dont worry mate, im here to help in any way i can to make our little phone work the best way it can :D

Guest pass25

Hi, I found something else that does not work ...

the flashlight. when we click on the flashlight mobile phone vibrates but the flashlight does not work.

Guest pass25

hello, sorry but I have to disagree this time ....

flash does not light up because it has no flash, but it works on the screen!

and if I remember correctly update the version-cm-7-20120312-nightly-Racer-signed (CM7.2.0) is included in the operating room.

Guest equiliym

hello, sorry but I have to disagree this time ....

flash does not light up because it has no flash, but it works on the screen!

and if I remember correctly update the version-cm-7-20120312-nightly-Racer-signed (CM7.2.0) is included in the operating room.

oh..? ill check it out then, i always got a FC whenever i tried to use apps like torch and similar.. ill find/download that rom and try to see about that flash thing

can you tell me exactly what app you used for that?

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

but it is certain the new version comes out on July 8?

yep, its already out on cm download server.. you can actually see the upcoming date if you check the releases, 06.17, 06.24, 07.01, 07.08 etc, its releasing on weekly basis :)

edit: i also cant figure the torch render widget thing, just not doing anything on my phone.. will try different egl drivers and will release a bit later

edit: well, old egl drivers dye statusbar only when i turn on render widget, i dont think thats what it supposed to do lol

Edited by equiliym

Guest pass25

it does not hurt, does not operate patience. just talked about it because the button exists but does nothing.

I do not know what happened in my room because although 160 megs free programs to install it says I have no memory available and says to try to uninstall some programs to free memory.

Guest equiliym

when do you port the new version?

for some odd reason, the latest build wont boot with sim card in phone so ill delay the release for racer a bit, sorry

Guest GuyOverThere

for some odd reason, the latest build wont boot with sim card in phone so ill delay the release for racer a bit, sorry

woah... that's some odd bug indeed, could be related to the implemented root that allows to use any sim?

Guest equiliym

woah... that's some odd bug indeed, could be related to the implemented root that allows to use any sim?

well i might be doing something wrong, was on a party till 6am this morning so i feel really messed up today lol