[23/07/2013][ICS] Eco CM9 - aiming for stability and battery efficiency

Guest jventura

haha ok! Thanks if I get the time I might try to compile YABR (Yet Another Blade Rom) using your advice!

I did not have to rebuild the kernel, apparently there are CWM flashable zips already avaliable I flashed and it works in HQ youtube without lag :) http://www.modaco.co...80#entry2086711

Offtopic: quick question, can you tell the difference between the following two zips with omx libs: http://www.mediafire...jabzfqfcswz8db9 and http://www.mediafire...8il1cf5q7p0dd9t the omx patch.zip seems to have more libs, does it mean it supports more formats than omx.zip?

In case you're curious, I am currently downloading the source of CM9 and have already put up the (probably not yet correctly working) updated device config on my git (https://github.com/3dsfr3ak/android_device_zte_blade2/tree/ics). I know there are probably more elegant ways of comitting jventura's changes to the blade2's device config but tis should do the job.

Edited by gbosh

Guest jventura

In case you're curious, I am currently downloading the source of CM9 and have already put up the (probably not yet correctly working) updated device config on my git (https://github.com/3...blade2/tree/ics). I know there are probably more elegant ways of comitting jventura's changes to the blade2's device config but tis should do the job.

Hi there, yeah, I think that does the job! :)

Just change the "base directory" in device/zte/blade2/patches/apply_patches.sh to your CM9 base directory, so you can apply the patches using that script.. You just need to execute it and it will "install" the patches where it is supposed to.. I've done that that way so I could "repo sync" and "reinstall" the patches faster..

YouTube reboots occur when max number of file handles is exhausted during caching video. The fix above increases the file handle limit. Maybe there's a more sophisticated fix... But I don't know since I am no longer doing ROMs based on ICS..

Guest jventura

YouTube reboots occur when max number of file handles is exhausted during caching video. The fix above increases the file handle limit. Maybe there's a more sophisticated fix... But I don't know since I am no longer doing ROMs based on ICS..

Yeah, I see.. Didn't knew that this was occurring, never saw anyone complain before! Thanks for the info C3CO! :)

Anyone besides gbosh has been having youtube reboots on Eco CM9? Just to know if there is a "serious" problem needing to be fixed right away..

Reboots used to happen to me when browsing and watching YouTube videos for at least half an hour. The same reboots I had while watching videos in MX player. So it was not just YouTube affected but generally all apps using nucache.

Guest Gerappa

Helllo!

My problem is about battery... as i see, the wi-fi is always turn on, even deep sleep (awake history is okey).

The wifi graphics line is totally filled blue... is there any way to fix? i like this rom dont want to change :(

Guest jventura

Helllo!

My problem is about battery... as i see, the wi-fi is always turn on, even deep sleep (awake history is okey).

The wifi graphics line is totally filled blue... is there any way to fix? i like this rom dont want to change :(

The wifi turns on automatically in your phone? No way... :)

WTF, when I do "make bacon -j8", as soon as it starts compiling packages/apps, so java stuff it just spits countless errors at me :blink:

target R.java/Manifest.java: Apollo (out/target/common/obj/APPS/Apollo_intermediates/src/R.stamp)

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:8: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:background'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:17: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:focusable'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:18: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:focusableInTouchMode'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:9: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:gravity'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:7: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:6: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingBottom'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:11: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingLeft'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:12: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingRight'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingTop'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:19: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:selectAllonfocus'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:14: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textColor'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textSize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textStyle'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:28: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:background'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:29: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:gravity'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:25: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:24: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:26: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingLeft'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:27: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingRight'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:36: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:ellipsize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:37: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:gravity'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:35: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:34: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:38: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:singleLine'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:40: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textAllCaps'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:39: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textSize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:48: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:background'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:55: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:ellipsize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:52: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:gravity'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:46: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:45: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:47: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:minHeight'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:53: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingRight'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:56: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:singleLine'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:57: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textAllCaps'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:49: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textAppearance'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:51: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textColor'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:50: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textStyle'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:54: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:visibility'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:64: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:background'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:63: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_gravity'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:62: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:61: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:72: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:ellipsize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:71: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_gravity'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:70: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:69: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:73: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:scrollHorizontally'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:74: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:singleLine'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:81: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:background'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:82: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:ellipsize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:83: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:gravity'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:80: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:79: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:84: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:padding'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:85: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:singleLine'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:86: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textColor'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:87: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textSize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:94: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:ellipsize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:95: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:gravity'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:93: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:92: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:98: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingBottom'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:97: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingLeft'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:99: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingRight'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:96: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:paddingTop'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:100: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:singleLine'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:101: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textColor'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:102: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textSize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:110: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:ellipsize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:108: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:107: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:111: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:shadowColor'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:112: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:shadowRadius'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:109: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:singleLine'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:113: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textColor'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:114: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:textSize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:121: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_alignParentRight'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:120: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:119: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:128: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:ellipsize'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:130: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:focusable'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:131: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:focusableInTouchMode'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:127: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:126: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:132: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:lineSpacingMultiplier'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:133: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:scrollHorizontally'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:129: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:singleLine'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:141: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:background'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:139: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:140: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_weight'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:138: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:145: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@android:style/Theme.Holo.Light'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:152: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:backgroundDimEnabled'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:147: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:colorBackgroundCacheHint'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:150: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:windowAnimationStyle'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:146: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:windowBackground'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:149: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:windowContentOverlay'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:148: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:windowFrame'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:151: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:windowIsFloating'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:153: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:windowIsTranslucent'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:154: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:windowNoTitle'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:162: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:background'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:160: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_height'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:161: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_weight'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:159: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:layout_width'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:163: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:scaleType'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:167: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@android:style/Theme.Holo.Light'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:168: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:actionOverflowButtonStyle'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:172: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@android:style/Theme.Holo.Light'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:173: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:actionOverflowButtonStyle'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:177: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@android:style/Widget.Holo.ActionButton.Overflow'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:178: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:src'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:182: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@android:style/Widget.Holo.ActionButton.Overflow'.

packages/apps/Apollo/res/values/styles.xml:183: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:src'.

make: *** [out/target/common/obj/APPS/Apollo_intermediates/src/R.stamp] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

It is not only Apollo, it's every package it tries to compile

I can compile JB 4.1 and 4.2 just fine, so I don't think it's because I'm missing any package

I think I might have found the problem

Edited by gbosh

Guest Gerappa

The wifi turns on automatically in your phone? No way... :)

Sorry for my english, i meant... the wifi is turned on (always), but when i dont use my phone, and screen is off, i suppose wifi goes to sleep also but dont... am i right? :unsure:

WTF, I don't even ...

prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: out/target/product/blade2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdvm_intermediates/native/dalvik_system_VMDebug.o:1:1: invalid character

prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: out/target/product/blade2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdvm_intermediates/native/java_lang_Class.o: file is empty

prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: out/target/product/blade2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdvm_intermediates/native/java_lang_Float.o: file is empty

prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: out/target/product/blade2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdvm_intermediates/native/InternalNative.o: in function gDvmNativeMethodSet:InternalNative.cpp(.data.rel._ZL19gDvmNativeMethodSet+0x10): error: undefined reference to 'dvm_java_lang_Class'

prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linuxtarget Strip: showmap (out/target/product/blade2/obj/EXECUTABLES/showmap_intermediates/showmap)

-androideabi/bin/ld: out/target/product/blade2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdvm_intermediates/native/InternalNative.o: in function gDvmNativeMethodSet:InternalNative.cpp(.data.rel._ZL19gDvmNativeMethodSet+0x28): error: undefined reference to 'dvm_java_lang_Float'

prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: out/target/product/blade2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdvm_intermediates/native/InternalNative.o: in function gDvmNativeMethodSet:InternalNative.cpp(.data.rel._ZL19gDvmNativeMethodSet+0xe8): error: undefined reference to 'dvm_dalvik_system_VMDebug'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Install: external/bash/etc/bash_logout -> out/target/product/blade2/system/etc/bash/

make: *** [out/target/product/blade2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdvm_intermediates/LINKED/libdvm.so] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Guest Maarten Lambrecht

I installed this rom yesterday but I'm noticing collor banding. Anybody knows how to fix this? Thanks

Before, I was using CM10.1, but this rom seems to load applications faster and doesn't drain that much battery.

Guest jventura

WTF, when I do "make bacon -j8", as soon as it starts compiling packages/apps, so java stuff it just spits countless errors at me :blink:

It is not only Apollo, it's every package it tries to compile

I can compile JB 4.1 and 4.2 just fine, so I don't think it's because I'm missing any package

I think I might have found the problem

Check in http://wiki.cyanogen...Build_for_blade if you have all the libs in your Ubuntu machine.. Also, you must use Java 6, OpenJDK 6 works fine!

I installed this rom yesterday but I'm noticing collor banding. Anybody knows how to fix this? Thanks

Before, I was using CM10.1, but this rom seems to load applications faster and doesn't drain that much battery.

Maybe it is because I have disabled dithering by default. You can enable it in Settings > Performance > Surface Dithering..

Sorry for my english, i meant... the wifi is turned on (always), but when i dont use my phone, and screen is off, i suppose wifi goes to sleep also but dont... am i right? :unsure:

Hum, I don't know the solution for that, but I've read in this forum that you can use an app in the Market to fix that behaviour. Don't know what app is, sorry! :)

Edited by jventura

Guest elrond_bs

This is the app - Advanced Wifi Lock. This is a known problem for our phones since early days, same for all ROMs, incuding stock ones - Android 2.2, 2.3 and apparently 4.0, but in 4.1 it's fixed. I'm not sure about CM7, it may work there as well.

Edited by elrond_bs

Well now it builds but doesn't boot.

--------- beginning of /dev/log/system

I/Vold ( 109): Vold 2.1 (the revenge) firing up

D/Vold ( 109): Volume sdcard state changing -1 (Initializing) -> 0 (No-Media)

D/Vold ( 109): Volume sdcard state changing 0 (No-Media) -> 2 (Pending)

D/DirectVolume( 109): DirectVolume::handlePartitionAdded -> MAJOR 179, MINOR 1, PARTN 1

D/DirectVolume( 109): DirectVolume::handlePartitionAdded -> MAJOR 179, MINOR 2, PARTN 2

D/Vold ( 109): Volume sdcard state changing 2 (Pending) -> 1 (Idle-Unmounted)

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

I/DEBUG ( 111):

I/DEBUG ( 111): code around pc:

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c6499c 43866826 e0216026 f0001c18 6ea1fdbd &h.C&`!........n

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c649ac 69aaae03 69c36808 47981c30 68ef9803 ...i.h.i0..G...h

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c649bc 68046aa9 970069ea 69e46a2b 1c0447a0 .j.h.i..+j.i.G..

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c649cc 2c009803 2800d005 1c31d01c ef48f7fe ...,...(..1...H.

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c649dc 2800e018 1c31d002 ef42f7fe f7fe1c28 ...(..1...B.(...

I/DEBUG ( 111):

I/DEBUG ( 111): code around lr:

I/DEBUG ( 111): 400291c8 00002012 1c0eb5f8 24091c15 dc0f2803 . .........$.(..

I/DEBUG ( 111): 400291d8 00804b08 58c7447b 1c311c38 f7ff1c2a .K..{D.X8.1.*...

I/DEBUG ( 111): 400291e8 1e04ee7a f7ffda04 6801ee7c d0f32904 z.......|..h.)..

I/DEBUG ( 111): 400291f8 bdf81c20 00001fa8 b089b5f0 91011c07 ...............

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40029208 1c1e1c14 d1012a00 447c4c4a 1c20494a .....*..JL|DJI .

I/DEBUG ( 111):

I/DEBUG ( 111): stack:

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc48 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc4c 100ffc94

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc50 403aebb2 /system/lib/libmemalloc.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc54 100ffc94

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc58 00000004

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc5c 403ae1c3 /system/lib/libmemalloc.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc60 403aebb2 /system/lib/libmemalloc.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc64 403aec80 /system/lib/libmemalloc.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc68 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc6c 00000001

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc70 00000004

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc74 40c6555b /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7x27.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc78 0000ff40 [heap]

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc7c 0000ff40 [heap]

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc80 df0027ad

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc84 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): #00 100ffc88 00100000

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc8c 6c2fe30c

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc90 00100000

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc94 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc98 00010714 [heap]

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffc9c 00000002

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffca0 00010714 [heap]

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffca4 0000ff40 [heap]

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffca8 00000004

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcac 40c64e11 /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7x27.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): #01 100ffcb0 100ffcd0

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcb4 40040c57 /system/lib/libc.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcb8 100ffcec

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcbc 400dd5fd /system/lib/libutils.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcc0 000001e0

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcc4 00000320

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcc8 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffccc 00000004

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcd0 00000320

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcd4 000001e0

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcd8 401ccdfc /system/lib/libui.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcdc 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffce0 0000fd70 [heap]

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffce4 401cfec4 /system/lib/libui.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffce8 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): 100ffcec 40c64e77 /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7x27.so

I/ServiceManager( 108): service 'media.audio_flinger' died

I/ServiceManager( 108): service 'media.player' died

I/ServiceManager( 108): service 'media.camera' died

I/ServiceManager( 108): service 'media.audio_policy' died

I/Netd ( 771): Netd 1.0 starting

D/AndroidRuntime( 774):

D/AndroidRuntime( 774): >>>>>> AndroidRuntime START com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit <<<<<<

D/AndroidRuntime( 774): CheckJNI is OFF

D/dalvikvm( 774): DexOpt: incorrect opt magic number (0xff ff ff ff)

D/dalvikvm( 774): ODEX file is stale or bad; removing and retrying (/data/dalvik-cache/system@[email protected]@classes.dex)

I/SurfaceFlinger( 773): SurfaceFlinger is starting

I/SurfaceFlinger( 773): SurfaceFlinger's main thread ready to run. Initializing graphics H/W...

E/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): We support 2 buffers

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): using (fd=11)

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): id = msmfb30_30001

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): xres = 480 px

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): yres = 800 px

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): xres_virtual = 480 px

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): yres_virtual = 1600 px

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): bpp = 16

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): r = 11:5

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): g = 5:6

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): b = 0:5

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): width = 76 mm (160.421051 dpi)

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): height = 127 mm (160.000000 dpi)

I/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): refresh rate = 59.00 Hz

D/CALCFPS ( 773): DEBUG_CALC_FPS: 0

D/CALCFPS ( 773): period: 10

D/CALCFPS ( 773): ignorethresh_us: 500000

D/CALCFPS ( 773): DEBUG_CALC_FPS: 0

D/CALCFPS ( 773): period: 10

D/CALCFPS ( 773): ignorethresh_us: 500000

D/FramebufferNativeWindow( 773): mNumBuffers = 2

E/libgenlock( 773): genlock_create_lock: open genlock device failed (err=Permission denied)

E/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): alloc_impl: genlock_create_lock failed

E/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): terminateBuffer: unmapping a non pmem/ashmem buffer flags = 0x0

E/memalloc( 773): getAllocator: Invalid flags passed: 0x0

E/msm7x27.gralloc( 773): Could not unmap memory at address 0x6b

E/memalloc( 773): getAllocator: Invalid flags passed: 0x0

F/libc ( 773): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1)

I/ ( 775): ServiceManager: 0xf958

I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): get_audpp_filter

I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): open /system/etc/AudioFilter.csv success.

E/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): malformatted pcm control buffer

I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): failed to set audpp parameters, exiting.

I/AudioFlinger( 775): Loaded primary audio interface from LEGACY Audio HW HAL (audio)

I/AudioFlinger( 775): Using 'LEGACY Audio HW HAL' (audio.primary) as the primary audio interface

I/AudioFlinger( 775): Loaded a2dp audio interface from A2DP Audio HW HAL (audio)

D/AudioHardwareInterface( 775): setMode(NORMAL)

I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): Set master volume to 7.

I/CameraService( 775): CameraService started (pid=775)

E/CameraHAL( 775): CameraHAL_GetNum_Cameras:

D/CameraHAL( 775): CameraHAL_GetNum_Cameras: loading libcamera at 0xb000e5a8

D/CameraHAL( 775): CameraHAL_GetNum_Cameras: numCameras:1

I/AudioFlinger( 775): AudioFlinger's thread 0x10890 ready to run

W/AudioFlinger( 775): Thread AudioOut_1 cannot connect to the power manager service

I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): Routing audio to Speakerphone

D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): doAudioRouteOrMute() device 6, mMode 0, mMicMute 1, mBuiltinMicSelected 0, muted

I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): Routing audio to Speakerphone

D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): setVoiceVolume(1.000000)

I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 775): Setting in-call volume to 7 (available range is 0 to 7)

I/AudioPolicyService( 775): Loaded audio policy from LEGACY Audio Policy HAL (audio_policy)

I/DEBUG ( 111): *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

I/DEBUG ( 111): Build fingerprint: 'ZTE/N880E_ICS/atlas40:4.0.3/IML74K/20120531.102703:user/release-keys'

I/DEBUG ( 111): pid: 773, tid: 801 >>> /system/bin/surfaceflinger <<<

I/DEBUG ( 111): signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): r0 00000000 r1 00000000 r2 9508b119 r3 403ae1c3

I/DEBUG ( 111): r4 0000ff40 r5 00010714 r6 100ffc94 r7 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): r8 10000000 r9 400e4f3d 10 00100000 fp 0000fc08

I/DEBUG ( 111): ip 4002b108 sp 100ffc88 lr 400291eb pc 40c649be cpsr 00000030

I/DEBUG ( 111): d0 0000000000000000 d1 0000000000000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): d2 0000000000000000 d3 0000000000000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): d4 0000000000000000 d5 0000000000000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): d6 0000000000000000 d7 0000000000000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): d8 0000000000000000 d9 0000000000000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): d10 0000000000000000 d11 0000000000000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): d12 0000000000000000 d13 0000000000000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): d14 0000000000000000 d15 0000000000000000

I/DEBUG ( 111): scr 00000000

I/DEBUG ( 111):

I/DEBUG ( 111): #00 pc 000029be /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7x27.so (_ZN7gralloc13gpu_context_t9free_implEPK16private_handle_t)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #01 pc 00002e0c /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7x27.so (_ZN7gralloc13gpu_context_t10alloc_implEiiiiPPK13native_handlePij)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #02 pc 00002e72 /system/lib/hw/gralloc.msm7x27.so (_ZN7gralloc13gpu_context_t13gralloc_allocEP14alloc_device_tiiiiPPK13native_handlePi)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #03 pc 0000fcf0 /system/lib/libui.so (_ZN7android23FramebufferNativeWindowC2Ev)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #04 pc 0001999e /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android15DisplayHardware4initEj)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #05 pc 0001a024 /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android15DisplayHardwareC2ERKNS_2spINS_14SurfaceFlingerEEEj)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #06 pc 0001fe6c /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android14SurfaceFlinger10readyToRunEv)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #07 pc 00022974 /system/lib/libutils.so (_ZN7android6Thread11_threadLoopEPv)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #08 pc 00022fce /system/lib/libutils.so

I/DEBUG ( 111): #09 pc 00012f78 /system/lib/libc.so (__thread_entry)

I/DEBUG ( 111): #10 pc 00012a9c /system/lib/libc.so (pthread_create)

I/DEBUG ( 111):

I/DEBUG ( 111): code around pc:

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c6499c 43866826 e0216026 f0001c18 6ea1fdbd &h.C&`!........n

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c649ac 69aaae03 69c36808 47981c30 68ef9803 ...i.h.i0..G...h

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c649bc 68046aa9 970069ea 69e46a2b 1c0447a0 .j.h.i..+j.i.G..

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c649cc 2c009803 2800d005 1c31d01c ef48f7fe ...,...(..1...H.

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40c649dc 2800e018 1c31d002 ef42f7fe f7fe1c28 ...(..1...B.(...

I/DEBUG ( 111):

I/DEBUG ( 111): code around lr:

I/DEBUG ( 111): 400291c8 00002012 1c0eb5f8 24091c15 dc0f2803 . .........$.(..

I/DEBUG ( 111): 400291d8 00804b08 58c7447b 1c311c38 f7ff1c2a .K..{D.X8.1.*...

I/DEBUG ( 111): 400291e8 1e04ee7a f7ffda04 6801ee7c d0f32904 z.......|..h.)..

I/DEBUG ( 111): 400291f8 bdf81c20 00001fa8 b089b5f0 91011c07 ...............

I/DEBUG ( 111): 40029208 1c1e1c14 d1012a00 447c4c4a 1c20494a .....*..JL|DJI .

I/DEBUG ( 111):

Edited by gbosh

Guest masterlud

there is a problem with color of display, have a dark and bright circles to display, and is very ugly . is there any way to fix this

Edited by masterlud

Guest Maarten Lambrecht

there is a problem with color of display, have a dark and bright circles to display, and is very ugly . is there any way to fix this

Maybe it is because I have disabled dithering by default. You can enable it in Settings > Performance > Surface Dithering..

Guest bonecraker

Hi man!

Great work in this app really fast and simple! But I'm having a problem installing instagram, it says it does not supports my device :s do you know any way to walk around this?

I would really aprecciate it since I'm a regular user.

Saúde!

Guest masterlud

Hello, I just wanted to see if there will be any improvements in this rom or not, whether they will be fixed speedtest , because for him I need to install CM10 or CM10.1

Guest jventura

Hello, I just wanted to see if there will be any improvements in this rom or not, whether they will be fixed speedtest , because for him I need to install CM10 or CM10.1

Not a priority for me, sorry! Next thing I'll try to improve is the FM Radio, but I'm having problems with the CM9 source code for the FM framework..

Guest masterlud

Not a priority for me, sorry! Next thing I'll try to improve is the FM Radio, but I'm having problems with the CM9 source code for the FM framework..

good luck :)

Anyone besides gbosh has been having youtube reboots on Eco CM9? Just to know if there is a "serious" problem needing to be fixed right away..

Yep, reboot occurrs after ~20 minutes of watching any video on youtube.

Question: Is anyone else have problems with barcode scanner apps?

Anyway, great ROM, best I had on my phone so far - and that were quite a few actually ;-)