[ROM][ICS] Miuiv4 2.7.4 for the Huawei Ascend G300[Last updated: 04/07]

Guest Geno.Kolar

Guest Frankish

Not had any issues yet after around 24 hours. On 2.9.7. Hopefully won't have any issues either as I'm quite enjoying it!

Ok think we need a build.prop edit as can't download half my apps from market that I had on infusion.

Edited by Frankish

Guest ilker1979

we use Miui on S2 for a long time ,Tried this on G300 but seem a bit laggy,slow and memory managent is not good enough compare to others at the moment ...

Im sure new releases will cure all those problems ...

I have an extrange problem with folders on miuiHome, it hapens since 2.9.7 and don't fix with this new version (it gets worst). I'll try to explain: when I touch a folder icon to open it, it open but does'nt shows. I mean, I don't see the folder, just the desktop, but if I press anywhere, it open the app that should be on the folder. Althougt, I can't close the "invisible folder", only locking the screen or forcing close to miuiHome works. In 2.9.7 starts to happen after a reboot and disapear after another. In 2.9.14 always happens, and now, even if I reflash 2.9.7 with all the wipes, it keeps. I'm going crazy, any idea?

I love the MIUI styling but after using the S3 rom I can't go back to something that runs like treacle in comparison. If they eventually get this running well I'd be back in a flash.

I love the MIUI styling but after using the S3 rom I can't go back to something that runs like treacle in comparison. If they eventually get this running well I'd be back in a flash.

Same

Guest ilker1979

+1

qqlauncher if you want some style ;)

Guest thejaimes111
I have an extrange problem with folders on miuiHome, it hapens since 2.9.7 and don't fix with this new version (it gets worst). I'll try to explain: when I touch a folder icon to open it, it open but does'nt shows. I mean, I don't see the folder, just the desktop, but if I press anywhere, it open the app that should be on the folder. Althougt, I can't close the "invisible folder", only locking the screen or forcing close to miuiHome works. In 2.9.7 starts to happen after a reboot and disapear after another. In 2.9.14 always happens, and now, even if I reflash 2.9.7 with all the wipes, it keeps. I'm going crazy, any idea?

Maybe bad resized kernel? Dont know :S

Guest Coffer52

I'm running the latest version of MIUI 2.9.14, its a nice ROM. Anyone know how to find the Google Play Store I'm trying to install ROM Manager Pro and can't find it!

Guest thejaimes111

I'm running the latest version of MIUI 2.9.14, its a nice ROM. Anyone know how to find the Google Play Store I'm trying to install ROM Manager Pro and can't find it!

I simply search the .apk on google and install it :)

Guest andy.hyde4

can someone re-upload this please none of the uploads people have done work and the one on anzhi i cant download and i have the same problem with baidu been downloading for 3 hours has just stopped at 17.8mb

edit: finally got it downloaded

Edited by andy.hyde4

Maybe bad resized kernel? Dont know :S

Laucher I meant

I don't know, it happend just before flash it. Now I'm back on 2.8.17 and works fine, but it's slower than newest versions... I love MIUI, but seems like MIUI doesn't love me... :(

Guest Coffer52

Been using 2.9.14 for a couple of days, fun ROM. Happy to report I'm enjoying it, only issue is I cannot change the default storage location from internal this means I cannot restore my apps in ROM toolbox pro which are on sdcard2 ext. Anyone got a work around?

Guest elperroderoke

Been using 2.9.14 for a couple of days, fun ROM. Happy to report I'm enjoying it, only issue is I cannot change the default storage location from internal this means I cannot restore my apps in ROM toolbox pro which are on sdcard2 ext. Anyone got a work around?

You can edit the /system/build.prop file (Root Explorer or similar needed), and change de line

persist.sys.main_storage=internal_sd (line is not to far from the beginning)

for =external_sd

Regards.