after all,which roms is most suitable for orange san fran?

Guest wilson720

Guest wilson720

after all,which roms is most suitable for orange san fran?

I want a stable rom for daily use but orange san fran have many choose of ics roms

can you guys give me some ideas?

other hand i want to ask san fran will upgrade to kernel 3.08 finally?

thanks!

Guest maff91

i would say Swedish Snow is almost as stable as stock and gives you gingerbread so if you want everything to just work go for that, i am using the konstakang ics rom at the moment but haven't tried any of the other ics roms. all the ics rom's have the same bugs, no fm radio, no youtube HQ, no panorama mode in camera ect also i get a few little freezes now and then and a couple of force closes but haven't had to reboot. if i was to flash a rom on a friends device because they didn't know what they were doing i would definitley put Swedish Snow on it. I should also say that all the other ginger bread roms are stable enough for daily use you may just get a hicup once in a bluemoon

Edited by maff91

Guest targetbsp

I prefer Bustlams because it has working notification LED's and none of the others do. Though, if you have to ask, I wouldn't recommend using any of them tbh. They are strictly for those willing to experiment and keep up with their relevant threads IMO.

Guest Snap.IT

I prefer Bustlams because it has working notification LED's and none of the others do. Though, if you have to ask, I wouldn't recommend using any of them tbh. They are strictly for those willing to experiment and keep up with their relevant threads IMO.

The notification LED work just fine on KonstaKANG. ;)

Guest Akash P

It works fine with KonstaKANG too. I would prefer Konsta's rom over the other ICS ones anyday... its much more smoother and a lot smaller.