Some UK Nexus 7s to be delivered tomorrow?

Guest todoleo

Guest todoleo

The Nexus 7 tablet was originally due for delivery on or after July 19th. Some who pre-ordered the Jelly Bean tablet in the UK from online retailer ebuyer.com have received confirmation that their devices were dispatched today and are due for delivery tomorrow!

Ebuyer.com emailed the lucky pre-orderer's and the orders are now traceable through the website.

Have you received an email notifying you of the dispatch of your Nexus 7? If so, will you be able to sleep tonight? Let us know in the comments section below. :)

Edit: Confirmed! The MoDaCo team have started receiving theirs!

gallery_19680_65_41814.png

Click here to view the item

Guest hecatae

Just had confirmation from another ebuyer purchaser. So that's two people i know who won't be able to sleep because of their nexus 7 arriving tomorrow

Guest vertico

WTH. i preordered from play store on the 28th june from play store. but i dont get any confirmation. Yeah abit sad.

same here .. looks like google has fail again on delivering real devices.

Guest jimac

You would have thought so, but my colleague who ordered from Google is still waiting and has not been notified of dispatch.

I ordered from eBuyer (you still get the £15 credit when you setup google wallet - which you are prompted to do almost immediately after turning the thing on) got is quicker and saved myself some money.

Guest comicbookguy

Ebuyer have been rapped on the knuckles by Google for being a bit.... premature.... lol. Shame, as i was going to order from them, too....

Guest hecatae

Online Deliveries are meant to be arriving 16th July, just some Ebuyer deliveries arrived early...

27th July Nexus7 will be available on the UK High Street.

Guest fahim.yaqoob

Online Deliveries are meant to be arriving 16th July, just some Ebuyer deliveries arrived early...

27th July Nexus7 will be available on the UK High Street.

some people said on xda, they ordered yesterday, and got their devices today

Guest Neondaze

Received from ebuyer one Nexus 7 :-). Unfortunately it is my wife's birthday present so can't play with it until 27th July :-(

Guest hecatae

Gamestop have been told to sell from today, current price at $99,999... hang on, oh they are having to manually change it to $249

Guest slarti99

Received my 16 GB Nexus 7 from Ebuyer on Friday 13th. !

Loving it so far but have found several apps from google.play that say they will not work with the tablet !

Most annoying is a tun,ko error I get while trying to tether to my phone.

Otherwise lovely screen (viewing angles exceptional), battery life appears to be the quoted 8 hours

Thanks Ebuyer I got it faster than the folks that ordered from Google !!!!

Guest fahim.yaqoob

Received my 16 GB Nexus 7 from Ebuyer on Friday 13th. !

Loving it so far but have found several apps from google.play that say they will not work with the tablet !

Most annoying is a tun,ko error I get while trying to tether to my phone.

Otherwise lovely screen (viewing angles exceptional), battery life appears to be the quoted 8 hours

Thanks Ebuyer I got it faster than the folks that ordered from Google !!!!

thats bad luck. google must be superstitious. thats why were getting it next week

Guest gunark

Amazing. I ordered mine straight after the announcement yet not only are Ebuyer here and Gamestop in the USA getting them today to people who ordered far later, but my order hasn't even been completed on Google Wallet.

Really really poor show Google, a vague release date and now last minute buyers getting them before early adopters. I will think long and hard before using such an amateurish setup in the future,

Guest gitf@ce

Same thing happened with the Transformer. Comet jumped the gun and started delivering them a week or so before they were supposed to be available for pre order release!

Guest fahim.yaqoob

Same thing happened with the Transformer. Comet jumped the gun and started delivering them a week or so before they were supposed to be available for pre order release!

yeah i hope companies like ebuyer get told off atleast, by google

Guest tkelly0727

PC World have moved forward their availability date from the 19th to the 16th, so it looks like you might be able to get one in store from tomorrow.

yeah i also noticed that, i really hope they get it in stores

Guest gitf@ce

yeah i also noticed that, i really hope they get it in stores

I very much doubt it, they often take ages to distribute new gagets to their stores... be nice if they did though!

Guest fahim.yaqoob

I very much doubt it, they often take ages to distribute new gagets to their stores... be nice if they did though!

it does say it on their website. but i hope it doesnt. yes i ordered on google play

Guest masterpfa

Like most here who pre-ordered believing we were to receive priority treatment, I am very disappointed with Google Play, bad showing Google I'm afraid to say and you have yet to work on the customer service side of things.

Guess I won't be an early adapter anymore and will not be using the Google Play Store for devices

I know stock needs to be sent to stores early, but for people to have picked these up already means that the deliveries must have been in stores from 12th to 14th July. Why weren't the pre-ordered stock delivered to the distributors first?

I personally could have accepted delays in actual delivery if I had received a despatch natification by now, but that has not been the case for many globally and especially in the UK (not to mention the cheek of charging for delivery too!)

Lesson learnt

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.