[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest banemitre66

Now we have 2 groups of people:

1) with FCs (Phone, etc)

2) without FCs - everything works without problems

Now it would be interesting to find out what is the difference between these 2 groups...

I did full wipe + battery stats and even boot format,then before flash reboot recovery and then flash and no fc.

Guest banemitre66

Nopp, dont work for me...still thanks for idea...maybe someone else have a solution to offer....I had a 10.1 version before, and I removed that before I try with 10.3 version..

I didn't yet tried flash player with this release but with mokee 1.03 I tried every v. of fp and none worked for me

Guest crnadakm

Crnadakm I know u like to play with themes so did u tried any of 1.03 themes and how they implement in 1.1?

Truth to be told I am a theme junkie but didn't have time to try them... later I will, also will go again to that chinese site to "collect" new themes if there are any...

Guest crnadakm

I didn't yet tried flash player with this release but with mokee 1.03 I tried every v. of fp and none worked for me

I had flash player working on my device on all ROMs I tried in last 2 months (except cm9 of course)

Guest banemitre66

Truth to be told I am a theme junkie but didn't have time to try them... later I will, also will go again to that chinese site to "collect" new themes if there are any...

excellent :) I can't believe that when u switch on 3g in notification bar widgets it's still white on white

Edited by banemitre66

Guest banemitre66

C3C0 cm settings reflow after pinch in I not sure that it works,with 7.2 it worked perfectly,forget that it works only on one site it didn't

Edited by banemitre66

Well. Not all cm settings should be expected to work. Changes by mokee team could break them (like for example lockscreen customization) .

Guest banemitre66

Well. Not all cm settings should be expected to work. Changes by mokee team could break them (like for example lockscreen customization) .

no no it works sorry I don't know how to delete post

Guest banemitre66

Lockscreen is pretty and cool looking only that sometimes i have to repeat slide few times couse I'm not used to hold it to unlock,he it unlocks instantly if u fast slide it,strange behavior

Edited by banemitre66

Guest banemitre66

You don't need to hold it to unlock. Just swipe fast down and it'll unlock.

You are answering to fast ,please give me time to edit,lol,but it doesn't work every time

Edited by banemitre66

Guest banemitre66

C3C0 do u recommend flashing s3 over this ,I ask because I want sound boost,even with distortion is better than low volume?

Guest banemitre66

I know it's a stupid question but could anyone tell me how to take screenshot ,I never did but I'm so pleased how I made this look so I have to?

Guest banemitre66

S3 is included. Boosted.

To take screenshot hold power button to display power off menu and you'll see it :)

thx ,but this definitely isn't those boosted sound that it was on previous mokee I'm sure of that cause there is no distortion even with moderate compression and it's not that loud.