[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest elrond_bs

I just installed Camera 4.2 from this thread via CWM, was that right? But have still the same camera issue. Do u know whats wrong?

It is right, but 4.2 is not guaranteed to work perfectly either (at least it is better than stock camera). Try "Camera ICS" or "Camera JB" from Play Store, could be better.

Edited by elrond_bs

Hey guys! Idk if this is relevant or not, but right now as of +5.30 GMT 2325 hours, I've completed 500 hours of System Uptime. :D No crashes and 500 hours of stability! Next goal is 1000. I'm not restarting or flashing anything. Just wanna reach 1000 hours.

Lets hope I do and show the devs that this build is pretty much stable. :D Have fun y'all.

Hey guys! Idk if this is relevant or not, but right now as of +5.30 GMT 2325 hours, I've completed 500 hours of System Uptime. :D No crashes and 500 hours of stability! Next goal is 1000. I'm not restarting or flashing anything. Just wanna reach 1000 hours.

Lets hope I do and show the devs that this build is pretty much stable. :D Have fun y'all.

For me it gets laggy after some time and after a day or two my mobile data switch won't work. So for me 50 hours is more realistic and then I have to reboot but good for you. :)

KonstaT can the camera preview be fixed or its either the camera or youtube hq? I know you stopped developing for this rom but can you tell me if it can be fixed without breaking video playback?

Edited by Guest

Guest VinDroid

sony ericsson bluetooth headset mw600 has display.

If connected with sony ericsson phone, we can see contact name on the screen.

But when connected to Android mobile (even with sony), we can see only contact number but not the name.

Any help? (or this to be changed in Phone.apk - as current phone.apk mignt not send contact name from phonebook).

Guest Mihai Enea

KonstaT can the camera preview be fixed or its either the camera or youtube hq? I know you stopped developing for this rom but can you tell me if it can be fixed without breaking video playback?

I use Camera ICS and it works great...no problem at all.

There is no use in spending time fixing the default application if you have a perfect replace. (I wouldn't do it)

Guest khizhny

Excuse my English....

I don't know exactly if it's a problem of ROM, but some apps failed to autorun on boot.

For example I use rVOIX program from market to record Calls directly from line. (It seems to be the only such application as I know).

Its service should autostart on phone boot, but maybe it is getting root access too late or smth else!? I dont know. After reboot Service is not starting.

I have to start it manualy from application itself. I've tried to use "Tasker" application to schedule rVOIX running after boot, but Tasker also failed to start after boot.

rVOIX autostart worked fine on CM7.2, but on ICS and JB I have these problem.

Does anyone have any Ideas on HOW to solve these bug?

Guest solidslash

I'm having problems with calls.

I make a call but then the screen goes blank and I can't end the call or wake the screen.

Can you guys help?

Go to Advanced settings (ZTE Blade Settings) and Calibrate proximity sensor.

Guest barborico

First of all, Hi. This is my first post.

This rom is grrrreat, but I have an annoying bug that it hasn´t had anyone -I read the entire topic and I have not found it-.

It happens when phone have to switch from wifi to 2g mobile data. If it loses wifi signal, mobile data don´t connect. After that, I must switch manually from 2g to 2g/3g. thus, mobile data back to work normally. At this point, i can turn off 3g connection and mobile data still working.

I have GEN2 European Blade with a mobile virtual network operator.

Caps:

20121127083118.png

20121128114126.png

I think that I tried everything -switching all options on mobile data config, reinstalling, etc... but no way-. Help, please.

Edited by barborico

This rom is grrrreat, but I have an annoying bug that it hasn´t had anyone -I read the entire topic and I have not found it-.

It happens when phone have to switch from wifi to 2g mobile data. If it loses wifi signal, mobile data don´t connect. After that, I must switch manually from 2g to 2g/3g. thus, mobile data back to work normally. At this point, i can turn off 3g connection and mobile data still working.

I have GEN2 European Blade with a mobile virtual network operator.

I can only confirm I do have the same issue...

Guest peeyush

Hi sir I just wana ask .. is the google market or google play working . coz I am using 4.0.3 and google play is not working there ... and thank and thumb's up for ur good work :D

Hi sir I just wana ask .. is the google market or google play working . coz I am using 4.0.3 and google play is not working there ... and thank and thumb's up for ur good work :D

Did you install gapps?

Guest Hrosik97

It's working perfectly for me (Gen2 European with latest build). It works on CM9 too.

Guest azidhaka

I can confirm having the same problem with turning on mobile data on my GEN2 European Blade. Switching to 2G/3G and then back to 2G fixes it as described above.

Guest android@sam

Which gapps are you using?

Enabling zRam can improve time to get back to launcher considerably, so the device feel faster.

Settings->Performance->Memory Management

However zRam will not improve performance in applications, probably the other way around. Snap.IT had an explanation about it.

And for battery drainage, check apps too, to see what is using the radio. It may be that apps use battery indirectly, even if 3% vs 60% is not likely.

If you are in bad coverage and need to handover often, battery power is needed. I get values like this when putting the phone in a locker in a cellar. GSam has details.

Thank you for the tips

Drainage automaticaly fixed , propably after updating installed app (never found which one)

I use Camera ICS and it works great...no problem at all.

There is no use in spending time fixing the default application if you have a perfect replace. (I wouldn't do it)

Because I don't really like 3rd party camera apps with adds... . does the legacy camera work?

Edited by Guest

Guest raizor6th

hi guys,

i wonder why my blade rises its battery temperature to 50+°c when in deep sleep and falls down to normal(26°c - 37°c) when held awake? I've been noticing it since the early stage of this cm10 project is this normal?

Guest spinozagr

Well, I have a question.

Is it possible install only Gmail and Play Market from the "gapps-jb-20121017-KonstaKANG.zip"?

I tried install the apk's that I downloaded from internet (gmail & google play) after a clean install of the CM10 (24.11) and without flashing the gapps zip file, but unfortunately both of these apps force closing.

Any suggestion?