[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

New build up. I also made a trimmed gapps package.

cm-10-20120718-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...70265jh2cwr6dg2

md5:97480ce21071c8baabbf4c2fef241b6a

gapps-jb-medium-20120711-signed.zip

http://www.mediafire...qats078fkd756ti

md5:e87b4bc9a419965f15af62823fbe4992

cm10-RIL-fix.zip

http://www.mediafire...23elkbjkllr5na5

md5:72c17b8e563f0198418a9d04feabd6e2

-new CM10 features merged (some will still force close)

-superuser included and working root access (pop-up keeps appearing even you've ticked remember, you can still flash the zip from superuser homepage)

-audio playback fixed

-RIL fix with flashable zip

-system size with medium gapps ~145mb

Guest tilal6991

Yep - this is the same as in ICS. The fix was to comment out line 310 ie.

wM.setCountryCode(country, true);

In telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/MccTable.java.

It's a very dirty hack but should at least allow telephony for now.

Guest shezar

-RIL fix with flashable zip (phone will force close/soft reboot until PIN in entered)

The RIL fix restarts my recovery when I try to flash it.

Guest shezar

KonstaT in Tilal's thread he says project butter completed, maybe you can port it to our blade?

Project butter is actually working on today's build, the thing is that without HW acceleration it still lags. But once that's working, things should be nice.

Guest Hayden3430

Project butter is actually working on today's build, the thing is that without HW acceleration it still lags. But once that's working, things should be nice.

What do we need to make HW acceleration work? Libs?

Guest flixblixclix

screenshot of new build CM10..... thanks to KonsTat and all my favourite developers who helped my slim developing rom(KonsTat)..... Amazing everything s working except.. u know all wt it is......

post-977121-0-36267000-1342625023_thumb.

post-977121-0-78168000-1342625032_thumb.

post-977121-0-69798300-1342625040_thumb.

post-977121-0-59209000-1342625044_thumb.

post-977121-0-75361400-1342625059_thumb.

Edited by flixblixclix

Guest targetbsp

Prolly so...libs from qualcom...the eternal quest...

They gave us the GPU libs though last time. We were OK on that front. :)

Guest KonstaT

Yep - this is the same as in ICS. The fix was to comment out line 310 ie.

wM.setCountryCode(country, true);

In telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/MccTable.java.

It's a very dirty hack but should at least allow telephony for now.

I added a patch for dirty hack to stop the phone from crashing. It's in the second post under frameworks/base.

I also updated the flashable patch.

cm10-RIL-fix.zip

http://www.mediafire...23elkbjkllr5na5

md5:72c17b8e563f0198418a9d04feabd6e2

Guest zeelog

don't know if it's anything related with the rom, but i cannot move any apps to sdcard - anyone having the same issue ? tried formatting sdcard completely, both from rom and also from recovery - also, "system" under system settings fc - normal at this stage ?

Guest Hayden3430

don't know if it's anything related with the rom, but i cannot move any apps to sdcard - anyone having the same issue ? tried formatting sdcard completely, both from rom and also from recovery - also, "system" under system settings fc - normal at this stage ?

I am also facing this problem with moving applications to sd. I also notice there was 2 gallery and camera apps so I removed gallery2.apk from system. I also can't access the wallpapers from launcher. RIL is working fine tho, nice work konstat.

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest KonstaT

I am also facing this problem with moving applications to sd. I also notice there was 2 gallery and camera apps so I removed gallery2.apk from system. I also can't access the wallpapers from launcher. RIL is working fine tho, nice work konstat.

I might have to update the sdcard path to jb standards.

Which gapps did you install? It should replace the AOSP gallery with Google gallery.

I removed all wallpapers from the launcher (saved me ~10mb from system) and live wallpapers are also removed. You can choose wallpapers from the gallery.

Guest shezar

I might have to update the sdcard path to jb standards.

Which gapps did you install? It should replace the AOSP gallery with Google gallery.

I removed all wallpapers from the launcher (saved me ~10mb from system) and live wallpapers are also removed. You can choose wallpapers from the gallery.

I did have the same issue with double camera/gallery icons using the GApps from the first post.

Guest KonstaT

I did have the same issue with double camera/gallery icons using the GApps from the first post.

Yeah, it seems they're both there. I don't have duplicated icons though. You can remove the Gallery2.apk from system if you like.

I'll update the gapps package sometime later. 'Official' jb gapps was released to goo.im today.

Guest Hayden3430

Yeah I also used your medium gapps that are in the first post, the gallery2.apk wasn't working but the other one did so I removed the gallery2 to avoid confusion. Seeing as your the only one porting cm10 to the blade this time, I think it would be better to include a pure cyanogemod build, instead of slim, just a thought though.

Guest KonstaT

Seeing as your the only one porting cm10 to the blade this time, I think it would be better to include a pure cyanogemod build, instead of slim, just a thought though.

There is instructions in the second post for you to compile 'pure cyanogenmod' if you like - we'll never have an official build. Full CM10 build and full JB gapps won't probably even fit stock /system partition size on Blade, so...

I'm not a fan of bloat. It doesn't matter if it's bloat from your phone manufacturer, carrier or custom ROM maker.

Guest Rattonboy

I have read on some posts saying that the phone won't connect to networks unless you use command line in the terminal app. Just want to know if i can receive calls and also call someone with the latest build?

Guest shmizan

the builds in this thread are not for daily use. I suggest you read all of the posts and especially the first one which say this is only for advanced users

Guest jpdoliveira

the builds in this thread are not for daily use. I suggest you read all of the posts and especially the first one which say this is only for advanced users

and also " This is mainly for developers/testers"

Guest Snap.IT

You can use the one from my CM9 thread.

Confirmed.

Three generations old and these libs are working fine even now. :)

Edited by Snap.IT