[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest ddudas

There's a massive bug in switching horizontal and vertical. Some times it doesnt tilt screen on tilting phone and when it does it doesnt come back to straight state . This is a very wrose bug i think with launcher only? and second thing, in games like Angry birds there is white square type image right on the buttons, that should also fix.

you sholudn't decide the priorities. This rom is under development. You shold be glad, you have JB on your phone, or just switch back to 2.3.5 if it doesn't fit your requirements. I'm quite sure no one needs your daily report of your problems.

Guest KonstaT

There's a massive bug in switching horizontal and vertical. Some times it doesnt tilt screen on tilting phone and when it does it doesnt come back to straight state . This is a very wrose bug i think with launcher only? and second thing, in games like Angry birds there is white square type image right on the buttons, that should also fix.

Seriously, you got to stop this. I've tried giving you polite answers. Did you read the part in the first post where it says: "This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users and it's not recommended for everyday use." This clearly isn't meant for you!

You are in no position of making requests here. This ROM is under development. Things will be fixed when they're fixed. If you still wan't to act like you're my boss and I work for, you better start paying me too. I'm doing all this on my spare time and still here I am answering to stupid posts on weekends...

Guest Snap.IT

m

but didnt he mention gaming

So what? ping times on old time gaming were horrible, ping times during high ping these days are intantaneous.

And for any game you can run on an arm6 lol... you have to be shitting me.

Guest HDuser

Seriously, you got to stop this. I've tried giving you polite answers. Did you read the part in the first post where it says "This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users and it's not recommended for everyday use." This clearly isn't meant for you!

You are in no position to making requests here. This ROM is under development. Things will be fixed when they're fixed. If you still wan't to act like you're my boss and I work for, you better start paying me too. I'm doing all this on my spare time and still here I am answering to stupid posts on weekends...

well never mind that, its my accent ,english isnt my native language so that i dont know word which are meant for respectful speech. i am just requesting so it be in your mind and whenever you got time you fix them, your development is kindness for us and i am much appreciative to you, Apologies me if my accent hurted you.And i am student i don't earn but if i would earn then i would personally give you donations.

Edited by HDuser

Guest Snap.IT

You haven't used the Asus rt-n10 with stock firmware I see. It has bugs in its firmware that will cause abysmal performance. As simple as that. I never said anything about interference, I simply stated that crappy routers may have crappy performance.

Son, shut up, you don't know half of the things you think you do. like the meaning of the word "inference" you just don't know.

No tears, just walk away.

T

Guest HDuser

KonstaT, If transparent status bar isnt possible then is it possible that we put solid color option in status bar just like Microsoft did in metro? Because using dark wallpapers the status bar hides and it is very difficult to find the status bar lol and it also visually smaller the screen.

Edited by HDuser

Guest Snap.IT

well never mind that, its my accent ,english isnt my native language so that i dont know word which are meant for respectful speech. i am just requesting so it be in your mind and whenever you got time you fix them, your development is kindness for us and i am much appreciative to you, Apologies me if my accent hurted you.And i am student i don't earn but if i would earn then i would personally give you donations.

I request that you stop posting, if that offends you it's my accent. KonstaT's first lanugage is Finnish (don't know if his second is Swedish, for some Finns it is) and my first language is Swedish and yet somehow we manage.

Your accent hurted me, that is for sure, never whine again in any language and the problem is sorted.

Guest Snap.IT

KonstaT, If transparent status bar isnt possible then is it possible that we put solid color option in status bar just like Microsoft did in metro? Because using dark wallpapers the status bar hides and it is very difficult to find the status bar lol and it also visually smaller the screen.

Yeah and those leds on the dash of the new Audi, add those too... ASAP!

JFC... even after you are told, you persist?

Guest Snap.IT

Which one of those would have a performance hit if you doubled the pings?

Not one.

Look, it's not that i'm trying to beat you guys over the head with knowledge byt i've been doing this for some time and i'm TELLING you that it doesn't affect the performance in any noticeable way on any game that will run on armv6.

I'm not trying to be difficult or offend someone but seriously, just no.

Guest HDuser

Which one of those would have a performance hit if you doubled the pings?

Not one.

Look, it's not that i'm trying to beat you guys over the head with knowledge byt i've been doing this for some time and i'm TELLING you that it doesn't affect the performance in any noticeable way on any game that will run on armv6.

I'm not trying to be difficult or offend someone but seriously, just no.

me, if pings get high the server kicks on high pings which is most irritating, btw have you every played multiplayer games?

Guest sej7278

me, if pings get high the server kicks on high pings which is most irritating, btw have you every played multiplayer games?

the ping in question will be between your router and the game server (wan). the ping between your pc/phone and the router (lan) is irrelevant, and won't even be visible to the game server due to NAT.

the ping in question will be between your router and the game server (wan). the ping between your pc/phone and the router (lan) is irrelevant, and won't even be visible to the game server due to NAT.

ah my bad

didnt realize you guys were talking about "ping between your pc/phone and the router"

Guest Amit.V

few questions:

1. what app can i use as alternative to youtube. i can't see youtube videos at all, even when i turn off the HQ. i tried a few different apps and in all of them i see a black screen and hear the sound.

2. i really like the built-in browser. works really fast and smooth. anybody knows how can i config it so that when i zoom in, i'll be able to see all of the text, and i won't have to move it right and left? (it works perefectly in opera, but opera isn't so smooth in android 4)

3. recommendation for keboards? i really love multiling, but it's not working as smooth as it did on 2.3

4. i can't install google maps. any alternatives?

other than that - everything works perefectly and much smoother than before. i really like it.

Guest HDuser

few questions:

1. what app can i use as alternative to youtube. i can't see youtube videos at all, even when i turn off the HQ. i tried a few different apps and in all of them i see a black screen and hear the sound.

2. i really like the built-in browser. works really fast and smooth. anybody knows how can i config it so that when i zoom in, i'll be able to see all of the text, and i won't have to move it right and left? (it works perefectly in opera, but opera isn't so smooth in android 4)

3. recommendation for keboards? i really love multiling, but it's not working as smooth as it did on 2.3

4. i can't install google maps. any alternatives?

other than that - everything works perefectly and much smoother than before. i really like it.

I dont use youtube much but you should try dolphin browser as it is smooth, automatically fits text and also load flash content and even youtube videos thought no video only audio :(.

Edited by HDuser

few questions:

Recommendations for keyboard as many as users are. I used to hacker's keyboard. It's free and its functionality is enough for any tasks you can imagine

Guest sej7278

Recommendations for keyboard as many as users are. I used to hacker's keyboard. It's free and its functionality is enough for any tasks you can imagine

i can't even get swiftkey3 to install as the settings app crashes whilst trying to configure it. i don't find the stock one that bad - seems more accurate than it was under gingerbread for sure.

Guest Cyclothunder

i use touchpal keyboard - free and speedy on our phones :) . swyping is the way to go! clicking through the keys is old school!

ps: clickers don't get ofended :P

Guest lensois59

i prefer clicking than swyping :)

CM10 is VERY smooth, camera is working well ( even barcode scanner of airdroid ! ) I love Jelly Bean :D thanks :)

Guest Amit.V

what's weird in JB (and was the same in ICS) is that some stuff works so much smoother (like going through the facebook or instagram feed), and some things are slower (like switching between apps)