[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

The font changer hasn't worked for me in the past, as it has reported an update was available in the store.

I used another root font changer which worked a charm.

(I'm a big fan of the ubuntu font)

Guest dan nedan

got a reboots 3 mins ago.

i hate this phone

about this issue> rebooting after an amount of time.

i solved one case / george 05/ in this manner:

- installed android assistant - settings - auto boost - 10 min frequency.

since than none reboots, even working all night long on the phone.

probably, the ram was overloaded.

hope not to bother with this info.

Guest smokinjoe18

@Tillaz

2G download speeds with INFUSION only 3/6kbps (pretty much unusable for apps and internet) 3G speeds 300/700kbps (depending on what the networks like)

2G download speeds with 927 Repack zip 20/40kbps 3G speeds 1700/2800kbps

using speedtest app from the market..Any ideas why this is the case

Thx.......

Guest Frankish

I've never had a reboot on infusion. It's installed on mine and my partners phones. She has B04. My old phone had B05 before my screen bubbled and my new one has B06 and no reboots. Really not sure what the cause is for some people's reboots.

Guest theShire

Does anyone have an issue with the milocker lockscreen? I've tried to set it so that the home key doesn't bypass it but I don't get the option to pick it as a launcher when the settings wizard pops up. As it is now I can always bypass the lockscreen by pressing Home.

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm still on B05 but just wondering if it's still there on B06

Hi all,

Thanks for info regarding Contacts yesterday. I have been using Goole.com/contacts to edit / sync to phone.

I took some screenshots about this whole Internal / SD card memory issue. I think it is a little complex for us N00bs to understand :blush:

I did a fresh install of B06 (launcher patch but NOT storage patch installed) and took some grabs. I then installed storage patch and installed an app (EZ Explorer) and took comparison screenshots.

post-992246-0-69285800-1348750861_thumb.

I hope this helps?

Guest oldfella

updated to B06 and all working fine, using Apex

the integration between 2G Toggle and Tasker works very well - thanks for that

overall seems more responsive

great job!

Guest outcubus

SET SDCARD AS DEFAULT STORAGE > PATCH

I don't know what this fix do but i can't install it, gives me this error:

"Finding update package...

Opening update package...

E: can't open /sdcard/storage-fix.zip (bad)

Installation aborted"

I got the same error with the launcher fix...and with all zips that i've tried (ex googleapps).

Need help please!

I've tried to wipe everything again, i even flash infusion again but keep getting this error. sometimes i'm able to install storage-fix.zip but when i try the launcher-fix.zip i get the same error. I can't flash other zips (like huawei allbackup.zip) from CWM, always the same error.

Can someone tell me what this fixs do exactly?

Need help please!

Edited by outcubus

Hi I'm a noob at all this, and I too don't quite understand whether I need the storage patch fix or not, or the Launcher patch?

Could someone do a "Explained like your 5" explanation please?

Thanks in advance!

All sounds good, I'm going to try installing this over the weekend over my existing B04 (which is working nicely for me). Is there any chance of getting the haptic feedback/vibrate on call answer as an add-on?

I would also like to have the haptic feedback on call answer.

Edited by babitzy

Guest clauscdi

SET SDCARD AS DEFAULT STORAGE > PATCH

I don't know what this fix do but i can't install it, gives me this error:

"Finding update package...

Opening update package...

E: can't open /sdcard/storage-fix.zip (bad)

Installation aborted"

I got the same error with the launcher fix...and with all zips that i've tried (ex googleapps).

Need help please!

I've tried to wipe everything again, i even flash infusion again but keep getting this error. sometimes i'm able to install storage-fix.zip but when i try the launcher-fix.zip i get the same error. I can't flash other zips (like huawei allbackup.zip) from CWM, always the same error.

Can someone tell me what this fixs do exactly?

Need help please!

Have you tried with cwm, option install zip from sd card?

Edited by clauscdi

Guest Dellboy2012

OK, so, I've got update on problem with moving apps to sd. Before flashing infusion, I wiped dalvik cache too. I finally got apps moving to sd. But, as soon as I installed all backup app and retrieved backed up apps, I got stuck. They were on my ROM and the option to move them to sd was gone. So, Google Play, here I come again! :D

Ok after reading reading and more reading have successfully installed B6 on my G300 so many thanks to tillaz and everybody else that provide constructive help on this forum.

I have one question, I have a 32GB SD card and am totally confused as to whether or not it should be partitioned and if so to what to take advantage of installing apps on the card. Any help about this would be appreciated.

Personally i think this ROM consume more battery. What do you guys think?

By the way ive got 40% on cellphone, 41% on Phone and 10% on Android system can u guys confirm these values on battery?

Edited by 2_Step

Guest dan nedan

try wiping dalvik cache after flashing the zip

finally got some results.

no way to make nova launcher prime working by using swap launcher. for sure there is a conflict between launcher2 and prime.

tried too many times.

after that i tried another 3 kind of launchers: atom launcher, smart launcher and adw.

worked fine after each installation, but only after wipe dalvik.