[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest BillBong

very slow ?

it works like normal for me... (instantly)

Just experienced this too. The dialler opens like normal, but when you press the keys for a contact, it just freezes on the first key press. Eg, if I dial 578, it stops on the 5 and freezes for around 5+ seconds and then goes to the 7, and freezes again.

I've gone back to Dialler Ex for now

First page download link sucks from Italy (tried several wifi connections in a 50 Km area).

Already warned Tillaz, still no answer. Can someone please provide an alternative link?

Edited by klezkk

Guest bakardi

Hi to all,

only one short question: from moving from one version to another of Infusion (e.g. from B02 to B03) it's enough in CWM a "wipe data/factory reset" as mentioned or do I have to do a "format system" from "mount and storage"? What's the difference between the two options?

Hope someone can kindly give me a short reply!

Thanks a lot to all!

Best regards! B)

Guest poliacido

First page download link sucks from Italy (tried several wifi connections in a 50 Km area).

Already warned Tillaz, still no answer. Can someone please provide an alternative link?

i'm form italy but i dont have any problem with download... maybe try again and wait few hours :)

Hi to all,

only one short question: from moving from one version to another of Infusion (e.g. from B02 to B03) it's enough in CWM a "wipe data/factory reset" as mentioned or do I have to do a "format system" from "mount and storage"? What's the difference between the two options?

Hope someone can kindly give me a short reply!

Thanks a lot to all!

Best regards! B)

i usually do a total wipe including format system and delvin cache

Edited by poliacido

i'm form italy but i dont have any problem with download... maybe try again and wait few hours :)

I've been trying from 3 connections in a 50 Km area over the last 2 days. Dunno wtf is going on.

Guest wouterbeer

i always had reboot to recovery upon power off until i updated recovery to 5.0.2.8 http://www.modaco.co...0/page__st__240 hope this helps. B03 is great apart from caller i.d. not displaying, not sure if there a fix for that ho hum

I will try this, thanks.

@Tillaz; this was reported before and you said see and check whether it is fixed: but still when I reboot I get notifications that there is a new OTA available (B03), but that's the one I installed...

I will try this, thanks.

@Tillaz; this was reported before and you said see and check whether it is fixed: but still when I reboot I get notifications that there is a new OTA available (B03), but that's the one I installed...

what dose your phone say in "about" ?

I've been trying from 3 connections in a 50 Km area over the last 2 days. Dunno wtf is going on.

try on WiFi network and make sure your default storage set to SD card and you have enough free space to download and save to your SD card i say about 200 mb

Guest modacouserr

am i the only one that has everything working ok? lol

caller id -> no lag, diplays correctly

Power button -> diplays the menu it should

Wifi -> ok

Wifi connections -> ok

it keeps going

Guest MrJohnPT

I cant cant connect anymore to 'eduroam' wireless at my scholl. Any solution for this?

I also use eduroam in my college (FEUP) and it works just fine. Try removing the connection and adding it again.

Guest MrPuddington

I also use eduroam in my college (FEUP) and it works just fine. Try removing the connection and adding it again.

Setting up eduroam (or any form of EAP) is always a pain on Android. I can only get it to work using xpressconnect - manual configuration hardly ever works, and that is consistent across several different Android devices. Rumors say that there are serious bugs both in wpasupplicant and in the kernel when it comes to EAP.

If you cannot use xpressconnect, things are complicated. Deleting the connection does not actually delete all of the EAP configuration (another one of those bugs), and you may have to dig around in the configuration files to get it to work.

am i the only one that has everything working ok? lol

caller id -> no lag, diplays correctly

Power button -> diplays the menu it should

Wifi -> ok

Wifi connections -> ok

it keeps going

same

Guest top_score

only a guess but maybe the power off issue is cwm related.

my cwm is 4015 and the power off works as it should.

couldn't get my contacts to display, tried loads of things only to discover later that sync was turned off, doh how blonde did I feel.

Guest wouterbeer

only a guess but maybe the power off issue is cwm related.

my cwm is 4015 and the power off works as it should.

So I also had version 4.x but here it was not working as it should. Before dinner upgraded to version 5.x and right now it seems to be fixed..

sorry to have to update the rom again in such a short time but i have made some improvements, and full compatibility for the themes has been added...

im going to be uploading them both in 30 mins are so...

i think this might be the last from me for a while though ;)

Guest miguelf

sorry to have to update the rom again in such a short time but i have made some improvements, and full compatibility for the themes has been added...

im going to be uploading them both in 30 mins are so...

i think this might be the last from me for a while though ;)

Thats great news! Did you took in consideration the bugs that i listed to you in this page http://www.modaco.com/topic/355994-rom-ics-infusion-b944-date-041112-b03/page__st__4880 ? thanks