[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Is this with the phone on or off? Remember CWM removes the charging animation but it should still charge. Maybe its this?

Edit: Nah, scrap that, even if the phone is off it still powerup and starts CWM.

Edited by Cyda

Guest anything-but

/Kryten

Well,spin my nipple nuts and send me to alaska!

/Kryten

Battery pull worked! Thought the battery might have died as it stayed on 4% for agesssssssss while browsing here on the pc,then went dead and wouldn`t charge,was eyeing up the other halfs G300`s battery across the room! lol

Now too much traffic and account temporarily disabled say Dropbox. Any mirror? :-(

i would upload it to solidfiles but I think tillaz is counting downloads not sure..

Guest tillaz

Now too much traffic and account temporarily disabled say Dropbox. Any mirror? :-(

wtf...

this is a joke,

looks like i wont be using drop box any more...

the thing is i need to upload to somewhere that supports direct links for the OTA updater to work :unsure:

any ideas ?

Guest dakid1235

i thought i had:)

Im also after the huawei cloud app? i cant see it on play store ?

cheers and cheers to tillaz

Think you can get it here???

Guest andy.hyde4

wtf...

this is a joke,

the thing is i need to upload to somewhere that supports direct links for the OTA updater to work :unsure:

any ideas ?

would box.com work maybe? google drive should work right?

Edited by andy.hyde4

wtf...

this is a joke,

any ideas ?

google drive or mediafire ?

Edited by mack_

wtf...

this is a joke,

any ideas ?

Try http://min.us/rbfvepvv I use them as a file dump sometimes. Pretty sure they do direct links and give 50 gb free space. (extra 1gb with that link too)

Says, unlimited downloads too. Test that out. ;)

Edited by Cyda

Guest ovecka

Strange, no lag here and I would even go as far as to say this is a smoother rom than atomicmod and I loved that rom, it was my choosen GB rom. I have also just reinstalled supercharger and it is working fine, 100% supercharged. Did you use the supercharger starter kit to install all the needed files first?

Yup. I have never used the startmeup script from the starter kit because it crashes the Script Manager everytime I try to use it. AtomicMod had both busybox and su binary so it wasn't even needed. On ICS, it gives me the aforementioned error (no busybox installed) and the startmeup script doesn't work.

Yup. I have never used the startmeup script from the starter kit because it crashes the Script Manager everytime I try to use it. AtomicMod had both busybox and su binary so it wasn't even needed. On ICS, it gives me the aforementioned error (no busybox installed) and the startmeup script doesn't work.

I used the starter kit and it worked fine here. Make sure you have superuser or supersu installed from the market before running script manager for the first time.

i hate dropbox.... :( still 404

uploading to solidfiles now at 95%

uploaded to solidifles but i dont want to add the link without

Tillaz's permission, :huh:

Umm tillaz do you mind putting the link in the OP?...xorry tillaz

i give up ,dont want anyone losing out on Infusion

here is the link:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c76654b61f/

Edited by mack_

dropbox is poo :(

Try minus. http://min.us/rbfvepvv They give 50GB space, direct links and they say unlimited downloads. Not sure if this has a unlimited downloads small print but it is worth trying.

(I posted this a page or so back but the post are flying in and it might of got missed)

Guest Pillhead

been well away for custom roms for a while but couldnt resist one of these babys for £65 ....

When installing all the apps etc.....................is it still best to use apps2sd or not bothger?

Cheers but im in a rush as the step daughter who its for is due back any min now

been well away for custom roms for a while but couldnt resist one of these babys for £65 ....

When installing all the apps etc.....................is it still best to use apps2sd or not bothger?

Cheers but im in a rush as the step daughter who its for is due back any min now

dont bother with app2sd, there is enough space in the phone memory for apps and games

Guest tillaz

Try minus. http://min.us/rbfvepvv They give 50GB space, direct links and they say unlimited downloads. Not sure if this has a unlimited downloads small print but it is worth trying.

(I posted this a page or so back but the post are flying in and it might of got missed)

just been looking at my old minus account, think this will work

can everyone just randomly download this file an see if it works, the download should start as soon as you click HERE

please don't flash the zip, its not for this phone... just delete it

Guest droiddruid

just been looking at my old minus account, think this will work

can everyone just randomly download this file an see if it works, the download should start as soon as you click HERE

please don't flash the zip, its not for this phone... just delete it

Takes me to download page.

Edited by droiddruid

This one takes me to a download screen. Not what your looking to happen for OTA I guess.

Weird. If I paste that link in to chrome, ie or ff it just asks where to save the file... no download screen.