[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tcpaulh

For screenshot in ics, press and hold volume down and power button

For cwm, select "restart recovery" or upgrade to 6.0.1.1 from pinned cwm thread

Guest Rico_89

I have B934 installed but before I install the latest version of infusion, I'm in two minds whether to roll back to B926, then Flash B934 so I can utilise HSPA 11..

I was a normal phone user before I met you people.lol :P

Guest bladebuddy

Flashed the overclocking kernel on this rom and my camera doesn't seem to be working, can I just reflash the rom again without any wipes to sort this out and keep my settings, also as previously asked does anyone no where the fastboot settings are if any!

Finally this roms good Tillaz, thank-you.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest stokietom

I use Skype a lot throughout the day. I have always used Infusion since it was first around. However, when using this new version based on B934 I'm having some problems with Skype.

When I make a call or when someone calls me, when I answer it or when they answer it, the call will just end right away and Skype will say call failed.

Please could anybody be kind enough to test Skype out for me using this ROM and let me know if they experience the same problem?

Many thanks

Guest tillaz

Flashed the overclocking kernel on this rom and my camera doesn't seem to be working, can I just reflash the rom again without any wipes to sort this out and keep my settings, also as previously asked does anyone no where the fastboot settings are if any!

Finally this roms good Tillaz, thank-you.

the fast boot option was removed for two reasons

1] i wanted this rom to be as AOSP as possible, this option is added by huawei (ics as Google intended,100% real stock ics)

2] its not compatible with my power menu,(reboot & recovery) the code is part of huawei's reboot function witch was removed to use my code

Guest nsmacd1

hi, is it possible to add the fuction "wake up" with the volume keys? thx ;)

true, i use an app for that now, wish i didnt have to

Could you please let me know which app you use for this? - Thanks!

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest tillaz

I use Skype a lot throughout the day. I have always used Infusion since it was first around. However, when using this new version based on B934 I'm having some problems with Skype.

When I make a call or when someone calls me, when I answer it or when they answer it, the call will just end right away and Skype will say call failed.

Please could anybody be kind enough to test Skype out for me using this ROM and let me know if they experience the same problem?

Many thanks

if you where using the B926 version i might know why...

flash this then reboot patch.zip

Guest stokietom

if you where using the B926 version i might know why...

flash this then reboot patch.zip

I was using the stock B934 repack before mate, that one worked fine on Skype.

Should I reflash Infusion, if it has the same problem with Skype, flash the patch.zip you kindly supplied?

Many thanks

Guest tillaz

I was using the stock B934 repack before mate, that one worked fine on Skype.

Should I reflash Infusion, if it has the same problem with Skype, flash the patch.zip you kindly supplied?

Many thanks

ahh, it be better if you could get me a logcat if it worked on stock B934

Guest timfimjim

been well away for custom roms for a while but couldnt resist one of these babys for £65 ....

When installing all the apps etc.....................is it still best to use apps2sd or not bothger?

Cheers but im in a rush as the step daughter who its for is due back any min now

£65?? Where? That's a brilliant deal

Guest feckineejit

I ain't seen any off the offers or I'd have myself another at that price :) just heading to London tonight so will have a look about tomorrow.

Hi. The new b934 ROM is working perfect but I have one question. How to enable ad-hoc compability? I can't see my ad-hoc network on G300 but ZTE Blade connects with no problems.

Thank you!

Guest tillaz

Hi. The new b934 ROM is working perfect but I have one question. How to enable ad-hoc compability? I can't see my ad-hoc network on G300 but ZTE Blade connects with no problems.

Thank you!

Add-hoc is not included by Google

I have enabled it in the past, so will try again for the next release

Guest tracasan

on stock b934 with 1224 clock antutu scored @3500. with infusion and the same clock i only get @3300. and one more thing, i installed V6 and there is no difference in antutu score(3300 with or without V6). Any thoughts on this?

Edited by tracasan

Guest tillaz

on stock b934 with 1224 clock antutu scored @3500. with infusion and the same clock i only get @3300. and one more thing, i installed V6 and there is no difference in antutu score(3300 with or without V6). Any thoughts on this?

check if the difference is in the sdcard scores...

Guest tracasan

Sd card scores are the same.... maybe a bad flash? And it's not just antutu... the ui seems a bit sluggish too

Edited by tracasan

Guest tillaz

Sd card scores are the same.... maybe a bad flash? And it's not just antutu... the ui seems a bit sluggish too

might be the launcher that's making it sluggish, try stock huawei launcher from first page

Guest tracasan

might be the launcher that's making it sluggish, try stock huawei launcher from first page

currently using apex... always have... same widgets and shortcuts that i've had on stock b934, same apps installed... and if i change the screen density it's really slow. no use in trying 2d home... that's slower than apex no matter the rom