[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Davidoff59

changing the launcher is the easiest thing anyone can do. Save your favourite launcher apk on your SD card and its there for every Rom you flash.

Guest kyan31

So, has this rom got any bugs, or anything like that. And what are the antutu scores for this rom? I really want to install this as the features are epic but I need a fully working, bug free rom! Stock ICS has random reboots and other crap. Hopefully its fixed in this rom however.

Guest fr0do
So, has this rom got any bugs, or anything like that. And what are the antutu scores for this rom? I really want to install this as the features are epic but I need a fully working, bug free rom! Stock ICS has random reboots and other crap. Hopefully its fixed in this rom however.

Wait and see!

Dude, it was released like minutes ago!

Guest buddn07

Just flashed, and this from is nice and fast!

Just a few things though...

1. I don't have the power widgets in my status bar. The setting is there for them, but I don't have them.

2. The settings button doesn't appear in the app drawer. It's on the home screen, and I can get to it through the icon in the status bar, but I cant see it in the drawer (stock or adw ex).

Is this the same for everyone, or just a bad flash?

Other than that this rom looks extremely impressive!

Nice one tillaz!

Guest kyan31

Wait and see!

Dude, it was released like minutes ago!

Hehe sorry, i'm just so eager to install the rom, but waiting for opinions from you guys!

Guest anything-but

buddno7,i think tillaz had lots of probs getting the power widgets working correctly so they`re there but not working (i assume?). And same with me,settings on the home screen but not in the app draw,no biggie tho. :)

Edited by anything-but

Guest buddn07

2932 on antutu.

Can't screenshot atm, so will upload details in the morning.

Guest buddn07
buddno7,i think tillaz had lots of probs getting the power widgets working correctly so they`re there but not working (i assume?). And same with me,settings on the home screen but not in the app draw,no biggie tho. :)

Cool, cheers.

As long as it wasn't a bad flash.

Guest mack_

Downloaded the files,all on the sd card ready to go...

Im going in cover me :ph34r: *presses the home key to initiate flash of .zip* ^_^

Sucesss!!!!!!!!

flashed and im gonna reboot now fingers crossed

Edited by mack_

Guest anything-but

I`ll report back on battery life tomorrow as i do hammer it during the day at work (broswing/gps/txts/calls).

But take a bow tillaz,top job. :)

Guest joeyla

I didn't do factory/cache wipe when first tried to install. Now just loop on Infusion logo....doh

Can it be updated with fastboot anyone know?

Scrap that, just booted.....fingers crossed.

All looking good now....phew....Thx again Tillaz

Edited by joeyla

Guest kyan31

2932 on antutu.

Can't screenshot atm, so will upload details in the morning.

Thats amazing seeing theres no openGL. Gingerbread with openGL got ony 2893 on mine ages ago.